1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dhimmitude It's in the Health bill

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Dhimmitude It

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. Period. This is Dhimmitude.

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

2. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

Change we will submit to.

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Has anyone noticed how many liberally bent organizations and businesses are asking to "opt out" of Obamacare. They finally read what was going to happen to them. Thanks Nancy.

4. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Remember the "let them eat cake", lady.....trouble is we ain't got the stones.

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Barrelbulge,

I hope your name is Ralph, and you live in NM. Seems the above URL post matches almost word for word. Posted June 22, 2010. Interesting. Read all the replies. More political BS. The next post matches even better.

6. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

Another.

You are loosing credibility. Fast

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Let's assume it's NOT in the health bill and the US becomes overrun by the muslin faith similar to what's happening in Europe. Then what will the word Dhimmitude mean?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.