1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

dezcon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dezcon, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dezcon

dezcon Member

Country Gentleman is the BEST for gun fit and his pricing is as good as anyone else, however here is a fair warning to consider going to the Grand. He WILL give you good advice on gun fit, stance, head position, etc. to improve your scores ULTIMATELY, but your scores may drop at first when you try to impliment his corrections. The advice he gives you will make perfect sense and his logic is flawles when you think of the mechanics of trapshooting consistently, but if he gives you that advice, it is because you have issues that need corrected. Therefore, you will be learning to shoot again differently, but better. How quick you are to learn what he is teaching will determine what your scores will be at the Grand. If your shooting is in the dumper, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. If you are competitive, his changes may cost you some birds at first because of the newness and/or the difference in all of the above. Last year, I was a class D 21 D shooter, this year I am an A 251/2 A shooter. After his instruction, I was a great Lewis score shooter. Good luck. I would go to nobody else but Country Gentleman but be ready to learn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.