1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Devine Design

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hipshot 3, Dec 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Saw an interesting program on the tube last night about the devious people on some city council in Penn. who tried to push the "Intelligence Design" bullshit! The Federal Judge concluded that it was nothing but a cover for Creationism! Evolution won the day and will be taught in biology classes.....as it should be! Good show!.....the kiddies in that town won't be exposed to Intelligent Design crap! They will,instead, be taught the truth.....Evolution!!!!

2. rocky2

rocky2 TS Member

Hip, if I recall the thoery of evolution correctly man evolved from primates. If that is true why are there still both? Also who/what did primates evolve from? Or were they the results of intelligent design? rocky

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Which came first....the chicken or the egg??

Curt

4. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Rocky.......Read about Evolution[with an open mind] if you aren't familiar with it...as it sounds! Yours questions will be answered with scientific and factual information.

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

The TV program said that the High School science teachers brought the lawsuit against the town council because the council wanted them to teach Intelligent Design on a same par with Evolution..........A violation of the US Constitution. The Constitution clearly forbids the promotion of any form of Religion in a public governmental place....which a school IS! The separation of church and state again....which this council tried to do an end run on. This is the very same reason our kids stay screwed up from generation to generation........some people try to deceive them....and IN THE SCHOOLS YET! GIVE THEM THE FACTS AND LET THEM DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES WHAT IS RATIONAL AND WHAT IS NOT!

6. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Hipshot, you should take Abraham Lincoln's advice. "It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're stupid than open it and remove all doubt." If you insist upon opening it, perhaps you could enlighten us as to the clause of the U.S. Constitution that requires a seperation of church and state.

Buz

7. rocky2

rocky2 TS Member

Hip, you preach teaching facts and letting the students decide. How do they decide if they only receive one THEORY!!!????

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Buz....I'm sure you can read as well as I ? And whether you can or not, I'm sure you got the message....not another end run please!

Rocky.......Oh, the kiddies get the "other" theory alright....in Sunday School. You see, thats why the church keeps them screwed up and not knowing what to believe....they learn one thing in church[thanks to mommy and daddy] and a different thing in school! Its a wonder they survive at all! Poor kids!

9. rocky2

rocky2 TS Member

Yeah Hip, that's what I thought, as long as they get your athiest side in the schools you're ok with it. Don't give them a choice just feed then the left wing view day in and day out and they are bound to make the right decision. rocky

10. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Rocky.....Read what I said again......I said "and let THEM decide what is rational and what is not"! As time goes by and the human animal becomes more enlightened, Religions will finally die out, as they should have YEARS AGO!

11. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ok....I'm signing off till tomorrow! You guys have fun! Got to go to the Zoo and look at my cousins! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........

12. rocky2

rocky2 TS Member

Hip you wrote "Rocky.....Read what I said again......I said "and let THEM decide what is rational and what is not"! As time goes by and the human animal becomes more enlightened, Religions will finally die out, as they should have YEARS AGO. But you only approve of the schools presenting one side, that of the Athiest. BTW, I don't think if after thousands of years religion hasn't gone away that it ever will. Live in that dream world of yours and try to get your view the only one allowed in the schools. Good luck with that. rocky

13. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

Hip said: "this is the very same reason our kids stay screwed up from generation to generation........some people try to deceive them"

And you're living proof that these "people" often succeed. You proved your point when you wrote: "The Constitution clearly forbids the promotion of any form of Religion in a public governmental place"

Clearly these "people" succeeded in "deceiving" you if you believe the Constitution says that! I'd suggest a second opinion. Wait, Buz has already provided that. But you've decided for yourself, the facts be damned!

_______

Mark's Law of Evolution: The sum total of intelligence in the universe is a constant; and the population is growing!

14. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Rocky....I don't really know how you want me to respond to that. I DO think that Evolution should be the only theory taught in schools simply because its the ONLY one based on scientific proof and FACT ! Creationism is based on MYTH only and because it is NOT proven....just words written down by a bunch of old, impressionable men over many years.Hey, we have had Billy Grahams throughtout human history in one form or another. The early ones were called Medicine men....would you believe a Medicine man? I know that NATURAL is real,fact, and true! SUPERNATURAL is fantasy, pure and simple! Theres no such thing, yet we want our kids to accept it as real....gimme a break!

15. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Black Rifle.........I think you might have "matter" confused with "intelligence"! The amount of matter in the universe is the ONLY thing thats constant! Intelligence comes and goes as animals are born and die! Tell Mark,whoever he is, that he's full of it! "It" being a constant! Happy New Year!

16. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

I'm really disappointed in some of our religious types! You mean to tell me they're gonna let me have the last word? They need to get nasty! Where's your dander? Your Spunk? Your willpower! My God....er.....I mean My goodness.....er....no, that's not what I mean either. Let's see now.....My Gracious! Yeah....thats what I meant! Get off your butts and give me both barrels! Don't sit there and take it...Geez!

17. smartass

smartass TS Member

Ace has been spewing the atheist line for years, so why bother arguing with him? As much as he tries to deny that Hipshot3 is really Ace, his hatred for Christianity gives him away.

18. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Chicken comes before egg...

19. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Niether can be proven, So, the whole issue is a moot point.

20. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

OK guys! I'll level with you. I just wanted to get your reaction. I'm really a Catholic, but I feel a duty to keep other believers on their toes about this subject! We must let the misguided Atheists believe what they want and we'll do the same.........just keep your guard up and don't believe any of the crap they put out! Happy New Year and may he always hold you in his hands!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.