1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Devi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Devi:

Please contact me. I lost everything on my hard drive including your email and mailing address and have a question about the posters.

Rollin

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Speaking of Devi, I haven't seen her posting in a while..........or else I missed it.

I do hope she is doing okay......

Hauxfan!

3. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I saw and spoke with her at the Grand.

Ed Yanchok

4. guncase

guncase TS Member

I saw her with Martin the last day of the Grand! Someone has a new Aluminum 2 gun case to carry,, hope she can handle it with all those guns in it!! Thanks,,,, Paul

5. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

i hope she's holding that muck shoveling job for me . haven't seen her post anything since before the grand. maybe that martin dude don't like her talkin to all us trap guys.

6. robtranter

robtranter TS Member

I talked to her briefly on Sunday at the Millington Fall Handicap hanging out at the Rich and Trudy Belotti's new camper.

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Saw her Sunday too at Millington, we were shooting the breeze and feeding those vicious bitng flies after the 16's in front of Dave Schaeffers trailer

8. Rollin Oswald

Devi and I have connected.

For those who emailed me, thank you.

Rollin

9. Hauxfan

Rollin, what the heck does that mean?

Devi and you have connected?

Sounds like you have something going on here.

I never knew.

I feel like a mushroom. I've been kept in the dark and never told anything.

When did it start, and how long has this been going on????? lol lol

Just kidding! Had to give you a hard time on your choice of words.

Hauxfan!

10. 682LINY

682LINY Member

Weeting Devi and Martin in 3 hrs at the WESTY HOGAN shoot in Pa,,,,hopping some of her good luck and skill rubs of,,,and Martins coaching dont hurt either

11. Rollin Oswald

Hauxfan:

I took time considering my choice of words and "connected" seemed like the best one. "Were able to communicate" and other longer phrases were ruled out even after considering the connotation "connected" would suggest.

Rollin

12. whatta_attitude

whatta_attitude TS Member

Devi is here at the Westy petting her god dog Charley Ha Ha

13. Hauxfan

The "mystery" of "no Devi" posts continue!

In other words.........bump!

Hauxfan!

14. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yes, I was busy:

1. I AM a working stiff.

2. I WAS petting that sweet little Charlie-dog. If Sandy comes home one day and finds him missing...she should check the bus terminal and see if Charlie has come to live with me in PA. LOL!!!

3. Hanging out with Trudy and Rich...guilty as charged. And will do it again and again. They are the nicest people!

4. Sitting in front of Dave and Patty Shaeffer's trailer...guilty again! Aside from my own trailer, Dave and Patty's is my favorite place to be.

5. Carrying Martin's new gun case...yes, he is slaving me. I barely have time to eat and sleep anymore because he is such a task master...LOL!!!

6. Spending time with Calvin was priceless. I'm looking forward to being squad mates for the league! And tearing up the road some day when we get a car that's worthy...

7. My grandfather and mom have been seriously ill and in the hospital, and that has taken up much extra time and energy. My mom is ok...thank god for that.

Billy, SOME of my luck didn't rub off...ALL OF IT DID!!! I shot like Sheet, and you won and got yardage!!! I'm so happy that I got to see you do it! Thanks for bringing Dutch over to the trailer and keeping us company! It was a lot of fun, and we already miss you guys.

I'm alive and kicking. And enjoying friendships! Hope to continue to see you all on the trap line.

Rollin, you are one of the wittiest guys I know. Thanks for the laughs, and for introducing me to the couch. (NOW you will have them thinking...)

15. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

recurvy good to see you are still among us. hope your mom and grandfather full recoveries. don't be a stranger to ts.com and when can i start shoveling muck. jackmitch

16. recurvyarcher

Jack...the stalls are clean, but we have about a 2-ton pile of rotted manure that farmers come to use as fertilizer. It all has to be shovelled into their trucks. Wanna come help? If you can run a John Deere tractor with a front bucket, then I'll give you the keys and you can keep your hand fairly clean. Better wear goggles and keep your mouth closed if the wind is blowing, though.

Unfortunately, my grandfather is not going to make it. It is unbelievable how long he has held on at death's doorstep, though. We are braced for it, and he has had a long and interesting life with lots of memories to be left for all of us. Thank you for the thoughts.

17. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

sorry to hear that about your grandad. remember the good times you had with him.spend as much time as you can with him and tell him many times how much you love and admire him. i grieve every day for not doing this enough with my father when he was dying.jackmitch

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Sorry to hear about your grandfather Curvy. you and he will be in our prayers.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Still miss you... <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

19. recurvyarcher

Thanks for the cow kiss, Jer. I miss you a lot. I'll try to get up there sometime soon, so we can shoot some more and catch up on life.

Gordy, stop taunting me...LOL!!!

20. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Devi,

Quack and I are going to shoot the MD leagues this year. Do you know when they start or where the info is online? I heard they were going to be split between PG and Millington this year.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Luvn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.