1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DeVault Machone

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bigeoj, Nov 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigeoj

bigeoj Member

Does anyone have any information on the DeVault Machone? Thanks, Joe

2. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I had the pleasure of owning one.. EXCELLENT gun..Soft shooter..crushed targets.. got to the target fast.. Ultra fast locktime..simple to keep..great release trigger too..I've been told.. I shoot a pull however.. Dennis still services them.. Not a bad thing to say..

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

The Mach One is the predecessor of the Infinity. It was the gun that Harlan Campbell used when he became a superstar & before he had big sponsors. The Mach One & the Infinity possess the fastest lock time triggers of any production shotgun.

Phil Berkowitz

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

I have gun #83 and it is not for sale. I shoot it on a regular basis and hope that my granchildren will shoot it. It is over constructed and will last a few life times. The wood is beautiful and is a conversation piece at the gun range. Fred

5. Robb

Robb Member

Dennis has a real nice gold one for sale on his website. I think it's the only gold Mach that he did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.