1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DeVault Mach 1 F/S #92 SOLD!

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by gyrine, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

If you have ever had the itch for Mach 1 now is your chance. I bought this gun as a trade in from Dennis a few years ago. It was a lefty when I bought it. I sold the left butt stock and Dennis put a right hand stock on it for me. The fore and aft wood is not an exact match but it is very close and no one has ever mentioned it to me. It is a head turner when I go to an ATA match. It is screw in choke, unported, release trigger and has several life times left in it. Fully adjustable butt stock. I would say the gun is in very good condition. I will do my best to answer questions, send me a PM. Priced in generic aluminum case at $3500 plus $50 shipping. Health requires a thinning of the herd as my ATA days are about over. At this price I am not in a mood to dicker. I hope you understand. Thanks, for looking, Rich Strickland

gyrine_2008_2509177.jpg

gyrine_2008_2509178.jpg

gyrine_2008_2509179.jpg

gyrine_2008_2509180.jpg

gyrine_2008_2509181.jpg

gyrine_2008_2509182.jpg

2. rocktire

rocktire Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Can the trigger be changed to pull

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Denis DeVault who's cell phone # is worth the price gun can switch it back or you can find a pull trigger for about $500. Saw one for sale about a month ago on this forum

4. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.