1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Devault Industries

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by max trap, Sep 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max trap

max trap Member

I had a chance to spend a couple of days with Dennis last week in Canton.
    After two days of fitting and , I have what I believe is the best fitting stock I have ever had.
    The Hospitality and conversation alone would have made my trip worth it.
    The final night he took me to a protection shoot. Where I got to meet his good friends from Cleveland, and an odd duck named dew-rag.
    Had a chance to shoot out in the parking lot next to the out-house.What a hoot.

To: Dennis, Cindy, and the rest of the staff
    Thank you from, Ed Grubbs

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He is currently making a stock for me as well. I feel like a little kid between Thanksgiving and Christmas.....just counting the days to see what I get. Lots of daydreaming going on. Ditto on the quality of all the staff. I was treated like I had know all of them for years on the first day.

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well max trap did Dew Rag look like this above maybe it was his twin well as a matter of fact Dew rag above knows as much as Dennis does also.

Foggy

4. max trap

max trap Member

OH LORD--- looking at that picture I'd say to many of thoses special protection loads. Some kind of tramatic brain injury.

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Ed did not tell the whole story. Having never shoot a protector before we had a 5 way tie for the shoot-off and we went back to the shoot-off area about 55 yds from the trap down hill. Ed looked at me and said, no way he could break a bird from back here. I gave him one of the majic shells and he broke his first long distance target. I then broke my target and Ed won his first shoot. The look he gave me was priceless. This is what it's all about. Good friends and good times.

Dennis DeVault

6. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Yep, that's the great one himself.

Went to visit Dennis at his shop in Canton a couple of winters ago. In the middle of a blizzard in late January we went out to his club and low and behold the maniacs out there were shooting "protectors".

With the ladies making hot cocoa so we didn't freeze to death we went out and shot ... I too got to shoot from the parking lot ... I think I nicked one. What a hoot.

You can be sure the next time I visit I'll be there again. Grat folks and a lot of fun. I will however time my visit to warmer months!

Bob Schultz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.