1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

& DeVault Industries Sales Promotion @

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dennis DeVault, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Devault Industrties has launched a sales promotion featuring serveral of our popular products and services. There is a flyer that is included on this thread and also located on our web site shown above under the past newsletter page. There are 120 spots open and they will be sold on a first come first serve basis. You can call the shop (330)-456-6070 and give us a credit card number or send us a check by mail. The drawning will be held when all the spots are open. Please make a note none of the spots sold will be mailed to you. We will need an e-mail address and the tickets will be sent to you electronically. The checks or credit cards will not be processes until we know that all the tickets are gone. There is a great line-up of product and services to be given out. Thank you for your support and we hope that this is a good holiday promotion. If you want to purchase a ticket click on the website URL above to buy on-line.

Thank you, Dennis Devault

<a href="http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/nn210/Spanky97/?action=view┬Ąt=DeVaultsalespromotion.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Everyone at DeVault Industries would like to say Thank You to all of our customers. As a way of showing our appreciation we have put together a promotion of our products and services. Because of the limited nature of this offer tickets will be gone quickly. Thank you for your kindness and business.
    Disclaimer & Rules for Promotion:
    Employees, family members, or dealers for DeVault Industries LLC are not eligible for any products or services.
    The Championship Package will be available in the spring of 2010 when the weather is warm enough to do the fitting.
    All items will have to be claimed and services performed on or before September 15, 2010.

Call DeVault Industries LLC ( 330-456-6070) to reserve your ticket, you can reserve your ticket with MasterCard, Visa, or just send us a check to reserve your promotional entry. When you call or send a check you must give us your e-mail address so we can return your ticket stub via electronic e-mail.

The Championship Package includes (1) round trip airfare to and from a major airport in your area. Your ticket reservation will bring you into Canton or Cleveland, Ohio. Whichever airport is chosen for your flight there will be a shuttle there to pick you up and return you to the airport at the end of your stay. The hotel is for two nights stay at the McKinley Grand Hotel in Canton, Ohio. This is the hotel that is used exclusively during the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame Ceremony in August each year.

Thank you,
    Dennis R. Devault
    Managing Member
    DeVault Industries LLC

2. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

3. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

What happened to the cherry pie package? I'm telling you, anyone that has ever had any of Cindy's pie would sign up in a heartbeat!
    Earnie Ross III

4. logndog

logndog TS Member

0   0   0

Up for pies!

5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

This is such an incredible prize I can't believe there are any tickets left. I may have to buy a second one.

6. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

We have sold about 27 tickets so far, but have a long way to go.

Dennis

7. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

LOgndog,

I talked to Cindy and if you are picked to come here she will supply the Cherry Pie.

Dennis

8. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

0   0   0

9. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I am in for two.....

Eric

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You may sell more tickets if your web site was working . I spent 10 min trying to get it to sell me two tickets and give up . I can,t get past go it had me down for five tickets at one time . It will not let me pay for them .

11. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Alf-99,

I do not know what the problem could be. I just now clicked into the link above on this thread and it took me right to the store. I put in 5 tickets added them to the shopping cart and it checked me out and ask for all the information to finish the process. All that took about 40 seconds. I apologise for the problem but it worked for me. If you still have an issue call the shop on Monmday (330)- 456-6070 and I will call the processing company. I did receive two tickets through the shopping cart last night 12/19/09.

Dennis

12. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

0   0   0

I just bought one with no problem.

Ric

13. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

Hi Ric,

Did you receive a confirmation with your purchase that it was received. I am just checkering to see if the service is working properly since this is new to us.

Dennis

14. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Tryed again last night got to the next to the last page to pay and no go .

I,m going to try once more tonight .

15. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

I just ordered one with no trouble. Just be sure to keep using the 'Next' button at the bottom right of the screen. You can also call him on Monday. Dennis is very nice to talk to and the process is painless.

16. rlcammer

rlcammer TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, I received confirmation very shortly after placing the order.

Ric

17. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

18. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

36 tickets are now sold, Thank you,

Dennis

19. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

20. Dennis DeVault

0   0   0

we have now sold 40 tickets 80 more to go. Thank you to all that have made their purchases. Happy New Year to everyone.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.