1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DeVault Industries new web site

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thank you Gary,

I just finished updating more info and the site is now 98% completed. I think the new look is very simple to navigate thru and lets everyone know pricing of our goods and services. If anyone has a problem with the links let me know so that it can be fixed. There is also a new section in the past newdletter section for people to sign-up for the letter. It will then be sent to your computer each month. If there any comments let me know how you like the new look. We are also working on allowing a credit card service to set up an online shooping cart so it will be eaisier to purchase items from the product page on the site.

Dennis DeVault

2. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Dennis - just got done touting your adjustable comb hardware on a different thread but now do not see it on the new site.

Do you still make/sell it?

3. matttrapn

matttrapn Active Member

Good web-site...

Dennis is the best gun fitter in the business. Great guy too.

All the floks at DeVault's are first rate.

Best of Luck,

Matt Nicol

4. Dennis DeVault

To Baron23,

Yes we still have hardware available but I designed a new style that is all one piece, not really new just a different look and it should be eaiser for the do it yourself guys to install. We will sell the hardware in a kit with all the screws and attachments including the color coded washers. As soon as I can get a photo I will post that to the new site. Thank you for taking the time to look through the new site.

Dennis DeVault

5. Baron23

Baron23 Well-Known Member

Hi Dennis - I was referring to the version of the comb hardware that didn't use washers (I think that was the "large" size??). It used jack screws instead. I have it on my K-80 and have recommended this hardware at every opportunity as I don't like spacers and I do like nice hard steel used where needed...and this set offered both characteristics.

Will you still be selling this type hardware?

Stephen Meyers

6. Dennis DeVault

Stephen,

Yes we still have the large hardware available just let me know if you need any. It has the jack screws in place of washers.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.