1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

%% DeVault Industries Begins New Service %%

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone,

I want to announce a new service for Devault Industries. Click on the above URL, it will take you to our October newsletter. In the newsletter there is a program and it will be a first for me to offer gunfitting services on the road. This first clinic will be at the DeWitt Sporting Clays facility North Carolina the first week of November. This is something I have wanted to do for quite some time but never seemed to have the proper venue. Now I will make the time to travel around and see shooters at different locations. If there is a club in your area that would like to have a Clinic with me just contact me at the shop and I will set it up with a date. Thank you for taking a look and I am excited at the prospect of talking with many new faces this year.

Dennis DeVault (Shop Number 330-456-6070)

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dennis, that's a great idea and it will help a lot of shooters shoot much better scores in all disciplines!! A fitted stock separates the winners from those that don't know the importance of fit!

Hap

3. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Danger! By going to DeWitts you risk getting hooked on sporting clays. It
    is one of the nicest sporting clays courses in North Carolina.
    Consider yourself warned.

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Any chance that you can make the Dixie Grand, Southern Grand, The Florida State shoot and the Florida Chain shoot during Jan, Feb & March?

Eric

5. Dennis DeVault

I will be working on the Florida route later this month. I need to get this first one under my belt so I can see exactly what I need to bring with me for future seminars. I would like to make it to Florida but will have to see how things go. As for Sproting Clays I hope to get hooked I need to start shooting this as well to learn all the importance of different target presentations. With a new gun being built for the sporting clays market I need to shoot that game as well as trap.

Dennis DeVault

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Dennis,

If you can make the chain shoot at Markham Park Feb 2-5 we'll do all we can to make your visit a successful one. As an FYI here's the Florida major shoot schedual for Jan-March.

Jan 23-29 Dixie Grand @ Silver Dollar

Chain Shoot:
    Feb 2-5 @ Markham, 8-12 @ Flagler,16-19 @ Gator, 21-26 @ Robinson Ranch.
    March 1-4 @ Silver Dollar, 8-11 @ CCC Miami,

Southern Grand March 12-18 @ Silver Dollar, Florida State Shoot March 20-25 @ Silver Dollar.

Best, Eric

7. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Good Luck with your new venture Dennis!

Will Dean be traveling w/u also?

milt

8. lboh

lboh Member

What type of work do you consider minor vs major in regards to what will be done on site versus shipped back?

9. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Dennis,

Will you be able to publish the locations and dates that your stock fitting service will be availalbe? A lot of shooters will want to know, I'm sure.

If you can email your schedule, I will put it on http://www.shotgunworld.com.

Rollin

10. Dennis DeVault

What we can do on site right now is cutting a stock for length and pitch, light sanding on a comb area, adjustable butt plates and recoil pads. If a person needs an add-on rib, a stock refinish, custom stock produced that will be work done in the shop. This first deal is a trial run so I can see exactly what is needed. Before the first of the new year I will be posting a schedule and that will allow shooters to come in and schedule a time on line and pay there there fee at the on-line store. There will be more to come in a month or so. Thank you for all the responce and I look forward to seeing many new faces.

Dennis DeVault

11. fooldawg

fooldawg Member

Just wanted to update this thread and bump it to the top.

Took the clinic Friday. Dennis and Rick did a great job. Dennis took his time with my fit and did the work overnite. Fit and finish are great and no more cheek slap.

Thanks also to DeWitts for a nice setup and great hospitality.

Dave Moreland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.