1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@#@ DeVault Industries Announces Raffle @#@

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

DeVault Industries is proud to announce a new concept in raffles. We are selling raffle tickets for a DeVault Infinity Shotgun and other cash prizes valued at over $18,000.00, benefiting gun clubs as well as supporting the Junior shooters which are the future of this great sport. Go to the link listed above for details. We are hoping to make this a very successful and continuing event. We have already scheduled Kentucky to be the host state for this raffle in 2008.

Good Luck,God Bless and hope to see you at a shoot.

Dennis DeVault

2. Robb

Robb Member

3. Dennis DeVault

I just finished updating the web site as we have begun to sell some of the tickets and another page has been added to the site. Thanks for the e-mails thus far and we think this new concept is going to be a success.

Dennis DeVault

4. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

No gun clubs listed in NJ can I buy 2 direct from you Dennis?thanks Don

5. Dennis DeVault

Alot of folks have been sending in e-mails about where to buy tickets. We have added more info on our web site. Individuals can buy tickets from us but we need for you to send the name of your cun glub that you would like to have listed for the $2,000 & $1,000 prises. This is a whole new concept in raffles, no one has ever given money away like this and we are trying to get more involved with supporting clubs and the kids and promoting our company in the process. Again more info has been updated on our web site for evefryone to look at. Thank you, God bless and take a friend shooting it is the only way to guarantee the future of our sport.

Dennis DeVault

6. Dennis DeVault

7. Robb

Robb Member

8. Hullchucker

Hullchucker TS Member

Good idea Dennis. Keep them comming. Maybe my only way to get an Infinity. Hullchucker

9. Hullchucker

Hullchucker TS Member

10. Robb

Robb Member

11. Dennis DeVault

Well the first week of the raffle is over and we have the first 32 tickets sold. The web page has been updated with the clubs that have joined in and we have many more to go. All the info for the raffle is posted on the web along with a printable flyer. The gun is being built at this time and as soon as it is completed we will post the photo's, I promise it will be beautiful. Remember you can call the shop with a credit card and we will take your order by phone, just remember to give us the gun club that you want credited for the drawing. Shop number 330-456-6070.

Thank you,

Dennis DeVault

12. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

13. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Will try to call today.

14. Dennis DeVault

15. Dennis DeVault

16. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

17. turp

turp TS Member

Dennis, Thanks for giving back to the shooters and clubs. We will purchase our tickes when we see you Friday.

18. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

This is a win/win for everybody. Great idea. I've got my ticket!

19. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

A great idea that benefits many!! I just saw all of the "Infinity" parts waiting to be assembled into a real work of art! The concentric rings inside these barrels have to be seen to be believed. The internals are smoother than any I've ever seen, including a barrel I polished for several days with the finest polishing compound I could find! I'm totally sold on this new innovation in shotgun making, no heat processes of any kind are involved to destroy the molecular integrity of any part on these guns! I'm totally in awe of this new gun! Hap2Ticket

20. Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis devault trapshooting