1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DeVault Industries Announces On-Line Store

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I am proud to announce that we have started our on-line store. It was operational yesterday. If you go to our products page and click into one of the products the link will take you directly to our store where we have a few items that can be purchased on line. You can pay by Check, PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, & Discover. You now have the ability to pay for the deposit on the Double D Shooting clinics and in the near future we will feature stock blanks that you can purchase. You can also purchase the Promotional Tickets on line at the same time. If you have a moment check it out and give us some feed back on how you like the site. Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas,

Dennis Devault

2. Dennis DeVault

John,

Right now we just got this up and running two days ago and I am not sure of the extent of the depth in the program. My tech guy and myself are going to an 8 hour seminar today to find out more about this and the cost. It will be an 8 hour program so I will let you know after we have gone to school. The one hard area is to calculate the shipping cost and setting up the background tables.

Dennis

3. logndog

logndog TS Member

Can we order cherry pies this way as well?

4. Dennis DeVault

logndog,

I think I can talk Cindy into offering this as a special promotion. Let me know how many you want to order.

Dennis

5. Dennis DeVault

One more time to the top. The store is working well and we have had several orders from the site. Thank you to everyone that has used the service. It makes life much simpler.

Dennis

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

Dennis, How about a picture of some wood chips on the floor, or Tracey grinding on my receiver, or SOMETHING. LOL. The online store looks great. Harv.

7. Dennis DeVault

Harv,

It will not be long now, we will bergin carving on your stock right after Christmas.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.