1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** %% DeVault Ind. & Las Vegas %% **

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Just got back from Las Vegas and had a great time at Steve Carmichael's shoot. There has been a request for me to come back out to Las Vegas and do some stock fitting for people in the Nevada and Calfornia area. I have set aside the week of November 17 through November 23rd, 2008. The normal cost for fitting is $ 400.00 but for me to come out the fitting fee is $ 1000.00 per person. This fee will include whatever time needed to bondo a pattern for your gun and shoot targets until the pattern work is completed. We will then take all the guns back to the shop and build your new wood. I will also be bringing out an Infinity Demo with pull trigger, release trigger, right hand, left hand demo stocks and all the ribs to fit a shooter to if there is an interest in ordering a new gun. I need a minimum of 5 people to set this up and will take up to 10 people. We have 2 people already on the list. This is a first come first serve process and we need to know by October 17th so I can book flights. Call or e-mail me at the above address I will need to know what type of gun so that I have patterns available. A deposit in advance will be required when you book your appointment. If anyone is interested in a shooting clinic that same week with Dean DeBow let us know and we can book that as well. Call the shop @ 330-456-6070.

Thank you.

Dennis DeVault

2. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

You're right, John. During the fitting session, he was loading my gun and handing it to me -- using without my knowledge Remington Handicap loads. No discomfort. I had brought a new Graco recoil device for him to use on my new stock. Didn't need it. Now, he's making me another. No one fits a stock like Dennis.

3. Dennis DeVault

We have three people and we are looking for at least (2) more. E-mail me at the above address.

Dennis

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Dennis,

Whats happening with the Trapshooting Pro Circuit that you and others are in the process of forming coming along ..? I recall you saying Steve Carmicheal is onboard, did anything productive come out or happen while in Las Vegas at Steve's place ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Looking at the Pro Series from a bsuiness aspect and not knowing how they are setting this up, I believe you would have to have a major sponsor to make this work. In today's business climate, this would be hard to accomplish with the dollars needed to make it fly. Companies are dropping sponsorships left and right. A major sponsor is going to put their money in other places where they would get more exposure then in Trap Shooting.

Just my thoughts.

7. Dennis DeVault

The Pro series was talked about in great detail while I was there and I will have further discussions with Steve in November. There is alot of work to be done before this event can take place and our group is going as fast as it can. We all have jobs and this is a project that takes a tremendous amount of time and time has to be watched very closely. More to came at a leter date.

Dennis

8. Dennis DeVault

9. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

10. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.