Trapshooters Forum banner

@@ DeVault Elite 391 Conversions @@

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  GoeWise 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Photos below are for(2) 301 Elite Conversions. The first is English Walnut with a 30" 0r 32" Optima Barrel. Both barrels come with Briley Extended Choke Tubes. The rib on the barrel is fully adjustable and the height in the back is 5/8" high on both of the ribs. Comes with a bolt closer and the way this works, we take your barrel in exchange for the converted one. Your barrel has to be non modified by another manufacturer. Send us your barrel, bolt closer and forend and we will ship you the conversion kit back to you. The stock dimensions LOP 14-1/2" with # 10 recoil pad, change pads and it can be 14-1/8" LOP. Offset right is 1/4" adjustable and the toe out is 1/4" right. The price with the English Walnut is $ 2,700.00. Photos below of the first set.

Gun Shotgun Air gun Trigger

Wood Shotgun

Wood

The next conversion kit is a 30" Mobile choke barrel with Briley Extended Choke tubes. Same stock dimensions as above and same deal as above. Wood is American Black Walnut and the price is $ 2,600.00

Wood

Wood Copper Metal

These are two beautiful guns that need a good home and if you have an interest just call me at the shop 330-456-6070 or send me a PM. I do not think these will last long. Thank you for taking a look.

Dennis DeVault

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.