1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Devault Elite 391 Conversion (price reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jmpclays, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmpclays

jmpclays Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Elite 391 conversion for sale. Stock is a beautiful peice of turkish walnut. set up for a right hand shooter, slight toe out and off set adjustable comb.Fully adjustable rib, LOP 14.6". I bought gun for my son to shoot sporting clays, he has only shot a flat of shells though since I purchased it. He is going to be a flat rib shooter. Gun is great shape, a few very small handling marks. This gun has the Pheasants forever action, it has gold pheasants on both sides. Action is 1 of 1000.

First $2600.00 Owns it.
    That will include freight to the lower 48.

Will try and get photos posted tonight.

Thanks,
    Joe Phillips

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Beautiful gun Joe! How long is the barrel?
    Tom

3. jmpclays

jmpclays Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Tom,
    It has a 30" Mobile choke barrel. Forcing cone has been done as well.

Thanks,
    Joe

4. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe,
    I have a friend that is looking for this set up with a 32" barrel. I will forward the thread to him.
    T

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.