1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

DEVAULT CUSTOM BUILD RAFFLE TICKETS PITA

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dave P, Apr 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

It's too bad you didn't raise the price per ticket appropriately to the expected ticket sales and include a selection of blanks fron Dennis.
  2. dhip

dhip Active Member

I agree with above post,having Dennis provide the wood would be worth the increase in price.

Doug H.
  3. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

I'm confused. It says Dennis is building the stock. Why do you say he isn't?
  4. Remstar311

Remstar311 TS Member

He's building the stock. You gotta shell out bookoo bucks and buy some wood.
  5. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

OK, I see it now. Somehow I missed that. Still, it's a great prize for a raffle. I would want to pick my own wood anyway. Mike can hook you up with some great wood at fantastic prices.
  6. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Mike and Dennis,

I want to thank both of you for doing this. I will buy often. I think this is a great deal. It may also, be the only way that some lucky soul could afford a custom stock. I will be at Evergreen this week end. If tickets are available, and there this week end I will purchase a couple then, not to mention at the Washington State PITA shoot and the Grand Pacific shoot. I look forward to meeting both you and Dennis and looking at some of the great wood that I know you will be bringiing to the shoot.

Thank You very much,

Jim Bradbury
  7. reddbudd

reddbudd Member

I'll be entering. Just glad check is payable to PITA and not PETA.
    Bud Edwards
  8. $$$SHTR

$$$SHTR Member

What a great deal!!! If you ever wanted a gun to shoot exactly where you look, Dennis is the man!!!

I plan to buy several!!!

Mr M., does the half off the blank apply to anyone who wins, or just Remstar311??

I'll be vending at the Grand, so see you and Dennis there.

Tomas
  9. guinner16

guinner16 TS Member

check is in the mail
  10. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

The purpose of my initial post was to compliment Dennis and Mike with a chance to provide and get paid for it in the process. Yes, the $2,400 value of service is a great contribution and now Mr. M says you have to be there to get the wood? That ought to reduce ticket sales.
  11. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'll take one! I don't need to win but it's for a good cause.

Joe Goldberg
  12. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

I agree. I buy MANY raffle tickets every year and consider it a contribution, never expecting to win anything. But, that could still put the winner in an awkward position.
  13. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Active Member

Hello to all,

Dave P I think you need to look at the ticket again at the top of the page. It says in print that the winner of this prise does not need to be present to win. I think Mike was referring to the wood purchase only but I may be mistaken. Again the ticket clearly states that the winner need no be present. One more note I am in Canton Ohio and not Dayton. Look forward to seeing a bunch of new shooters and drawing the ticket.

Dennis DeVault
  14. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Mike,

The more I thought about it the more I could not wait. Check is in the mail for three tickets. I will buy many more between now and the Grand. Looking forward to meeting both you and Dennis.

See you there,

Jim Bradbury
  15. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

Dennis D.: I understand the "need not be present to win" on the ticket. I was referring to the wood selection. I guess I wasn't clear on that point. Anyway enough said. I sincerely hope the project is succesful.
  16. dhip

dhip Active Member

I wasn't knocking the Ticket Deal.

I'm a relatively New shooter,and after viewing many of Mr. DeVaults Eye Candy posts,my mind just simply went "WOW" if" only" wood was included.I realize it still is a GREAT Deal.Other than being petty about mailing my checks across the country,(I personally like using the electronic method(Paypal,etc.) )but realize that they tend to take a cut and depending on what it's for can be rather stifiling to use sometimes.

Doug H.
  17. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Active Member

Hey Mike,

I have been geting calls from folks looking for exibition grade English and if you have a couple of nice ones you might want to throw them up on this thread to tease the guys just a little. Can't wait to make the trip and see everyone. Talk soon.

Dennis DeVault
  18. THALL

THALL Member

Thanks from Alabama. Tim Hall
  19. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Mike,

I received my tickets on Friday. Thanks for the fast turn around time. See you in July.

Jim Bradbury
  20. Josephdog

Josephdog TS Member

N. Chili is clearing the snow from arond the mailbox.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.