1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DEVAULT CUSTOM BUILD RAFFLE FOR 2013 UPDATED

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mr.M, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Mr.M

Mr.M Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

ONLY THREE WEEKS TO GO!!!!!! Get your tickets now. You can't win if you don't play!!

Dennis DeVault has done it again!!! We’ve just gotten word that another complete custom built stock and forend set has been donated by DeVault Industries to be raffled with the drawing done at the PITA Grand Pacific Championships in July, 2013.

FIRST UPDATE: I've just gotten an email from Dennis (June 10) indicating that he will have to miss this year's Grand Pacific. I know that at least one of the reasons has to do with production of the new DeVault series of Tournament Shotguns, so not spending two weeks out of the business for Dennis is absolutely understandable. We grudgingly accept his absence and look forward to seeing him and all of the new guns at the 2014 Grand Pacific.

SECOND UPDATE: These tickets make excellent trophies/awards at a shooting event and superb recognition items for youth shooters. As an incentive, we are offering two complimentary (free) tickets to any shooter/club/supporter who buys a book of fifteen tickets at the regular $10.00 per ticket price. Email me with any questions.

An “Engineered Shooting Solutions” by Dennis DeVault complete custom stock and forend design, build, fit, finish and checkering is being raffled by the Pacific International Trapshooting Association for $10.00 per ticket. This $3000.00 value is available no matter where you live in the U. S. (not exclusive to Western States) or anywhere else in the World. You bring the gun, the wood and your winning ticket and Dennis and his crew will do the rest. The winner in 2012 bought ticket #2 and was from Canada.

The winning ticket will be drawn on July 26, 2013 during the Grand Pacific Trapshooting Championships at Evergreen Sportsmen’s Club in Littlerock, Washington. Winner need not be present to win.

Tickets are available now and will be sold until minutes before the drawing on July 26. In PITA member States, tickets will be available soon through your State Officers and other selected “personalities”. Ticket sales will benefit both the PITA and the PITA State Association in which the ticket buyer lives, so buy lots and buy often.

Tickets will also be available from PITA Directors, so ask when you see them at a tournament near you. If you want to order direct, send checks and money orders for $10.00 per ticket payable to “PITA” to Mike Mann, PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. I can also accept payment to one of my PayPal accounts at Ahoa1986@aol.com. Simply put "PITA DEVAULT RAFFLE" in the comments box. Please do not send ticket requests to the PITA home office as Sue has enough to do already. Your tickets will typically be mailed to you within two days of receipt of your payment.

If you’re already shooting the perfect gun, get a few tickets anyhow. Use them as trophies at your local shoot, give one or more to a friend who’s struggling with his/her shooting, surprise your spouse or contribute a ticket (or ten) to your local youth shotgunning organization.

Any questions please feel free to leave a message at ahoa1986@aol.com. I'll check daily and get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks for supporting our raffle and sincere THANKS to Dennis DeVault and DeVault Industries for his generous donation.

Mike Mann

2. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

3. Mr.M

Gary,

How 'bout you just bring a few bucks?

Regards,

Mike Mann

4. Mr.M

I'll take 'em!!

5. Mr.M

Anybody can buy tickets for this raffle. Any state, any country, any planet.

Last year's winner bought only one ticket and was from Canada.

Regards,

Mike Mann

6. Ed C

Ed C Active Member

Bump

7. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

8. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

9. Mr.M

Tickets finally arrived from the ticket maker!! Tickets in the mail today to Oshkosh, Wi., Montgomery, Il. and Strathroy, Ontario.

Thanks for your support and good luck in the drawing in July.

Mike Mann

10. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Wood not furnished at $3000.00?

I'll pass, I will have it done with wood at Wenig for $1850-$2500

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

11. Mr.M

Hmmmmm. Let's see - $2500.00 or $10.00. No matter how good the deal, some folks just can't help throwing a rock. All of us honor your right to "pass".

Tickets out today to Quebec and Lakewood, New York. Sold a bunch at the first ever PITA Spring Grand this past weekend. Fantastic weather all three days, great targets and super scores. Thanks to all who attended and special thanks to Joan and George Ahart for their hospitality and the $10,000.00 added money in a great program.

Getting lots of requests through PayPal as well as checks in the mail.

Thanks for your support.

Mike Mann

12. Mr.M

Tickets out today to Pennsylvania. Thanks to everyone supporting this raffle from both Dennis and the PITA.

Mike

13. Mr.M

Tickets out today (2) to Haddon Heights, N. J. Thanks RB.

Tickets on the way to Klamath Falls, Oregon tomorrow and I'll be in Reno at the GWG Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week.

Thanks to all for your support.

Regards, Mike Mann

14. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

I agree with D. Longshot. It goes a little further if you live some distance away like travel or airfare hotel and wood!

15. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Thank you Mike for posting this I just got a chance to see it. I looked at the calendar and it looks like Dean & I will be driving out to the west coast for the event. We have had calls for shooters wanting clinics and both of us will be available to do this. I am working on a schedule and will post the days soon. Had a great time last year and I look forward to being out to the shoot again.

Dennis DeVault

16. Mr.M

Direct from the horse's mouth!! This year we get both Dennis and Dean. Hopefully, Dean will be well stocked with his leather goods.

Tickets out today to Connecticut and New Jersey. Sincere thanks to those who include a SASE with their check. I appreciate it.

More to go out as soon as I'm back from the Golden West Grand.

For all the folks who think that a $10.00 ticket for a $3000.00 value is a bad deal, please, please don't buy a ticket. At the same time that you don't buy a ticket, please have the common courtesy to not hijack this thread as an opportunity to promote other producers who haven't donated anything to help support the shooting sports as Dennis DeVault has been gracious enough to do for yet another year.

Thanks for your support. Mike Mann

17. Mr.M

Tickets out today to Berlin, New Jersey and Eden Prarie, Minnesota. Thanks for your support and good luck.

Ticket books out Tuesday to PITA member State Representatives and Executive Committee Members.

Tickets will be available for personal delivery at Myrtle Point, Oregon this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 17, 18 and 19.

More and more folks using PAYPAL. Quick and easy. Thanks to all who include a SASE or an additional buck in their PAYPAL payment.

Regards and Good Shooting, Mike Mann

18. Ertz

Ertz Member

I was the Eden Prairie, Minnesota ticket. I had Dennis build me a stock two years ago and just love it. Besides on the days I suck, the stock is still pretty. :) I am hoping to win this for the wife. Thanks Mike Mann and PITA for holding this awesome raffle!

Tim Rawerts

P.S. Dennis, if I win it for Nancy, I will be willilng to pay extra for those really cool Roses that Cindy does.

19. Mr.M

Hanson, Massachusetts (3 tickets) and Montgomery, Alabama (5 tickets) out today. Thanks to both gentlemen for the multiple ticket purchases.

Ertz,
    If you (the wife) wins it, I'll contribute the roses. We appreciate your support for this very worthwhile cause.

For those who send payment by PayPal, please make sure that your address is somewhere in the PayPal record. Thanks to all!!

Mike Mann

20. Mr.M

Mailing address for cash, checks and money orders is Mike Mann, PO Box 846, Selma, Oregon 97538. Stated in the original post, but I know it's hard to find.

Mike Mann