1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DeVault clinic at Dewitt's (Ellebe, NC)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lel4866, Nov 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lel4866

lel4866 Member

DeVault clinic at Dewitt

Just got back from Dennis DeVault's fitting clinic. For me, as a new shooter, it was a really great experience.

For one, my gun has a bunch of adjustments, and I can now forget about those and just practice shooting.

But, it was much more than just fitting. I think Dennis is a great instructor as well. He watches you very carefully, and discusses your shooting technique and gives lots of great suggestions and exercises to practice.

Oh...DeWitts is a great place to shoot as well.

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I would like to thank the folks at Dewitt's Game farm for allowing me to be there this past weekend. Special thanks to Rick Mitchell that set up this event for me. Rick has been working with me for two years now on fitting and is doing a great job teaching sporting clays and fitting shooters. If you are in need of fitting and lessons in Sporting Clays give Rick a call and set up an appointment. I would like to thank all the shooters that came out and let me work with them. I must also tell one on myself. On Saturday I got a good old fashion southern butt whipping. Rick bet me lunch that he would beat me at a round of sporting clays and sorry to report that he did and he stated that the lunch was the best he ever had. Now that I have to hang my head in shame it is time to get a gun of my own and start doing a little practice. Again Thank you to everyone and hope to be back again next year.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.