1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Devaul Custom Stocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by butcher, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Is it possible to get a good fitting custom stock with out traveling a long way to do it in person?

2. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I could not find anyone local area, still open to recomendations for stock fitter/maker 2.5hrs from boston MA

3. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Not exactly! Anyone won't get the dimensions right and you'll love your new undersize grip from the big name. Trust me I do this for a living. There are only 2 other stockmakers I would trust with a target stock. Dennis Devault is the only one I would recommend to one of my customers. The other one has a 2 year wait and charges around $3500 to start not counting the wood. I do regular fittings about 45 minutes south of NY City in Howell NJ. I also fly to Tampa Fl several times a year.

Joe Goldberg

4. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

I went to Canton from Baton Rouge and it was WELL worth the money to get a custom stock from Dennis. Also enjoyable since he's such a nice guy with nice wife and employees. They have only one problem. They like Ohio State. I live four blocks from LSU.

5. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

No, MIA. Can't talk too much. LSU may lose a lot this year. Anyway, my vote goes to Perazzi Big Bore, who lives down the road a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.