1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Detroit Mayor resigns and this is what takes over

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jerbear, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Kwame is gone in 14 days and this is what the people of Detroit have to look forward to.

Monica Conyers calls Ken Cockrel the new Mayor Shreck... Conyers is now the new city council president and Ken/Shreck is the new Mayor.

He will be sworn in on the 18th.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_TvgtGlcdTE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_TvgtGlcdTE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Conyers now is under investigation by the FBI. Man The kids have more sense.

This lady is a wack job....see the above link.

<a href="http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d184/Jerbear1098/Political/?action=view&current=kwame88.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jerbear

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Tron, your people are calling.

HM

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

I could just see Tron and Monica going at it.... He would call her a B!tch and she would call him a gun totin Shreck. Then they would have to go to the range and shoot it out from the 27. After all she has threaten someone with a gun before, not sure if was a trap gun... so Tron would take her up the the challenge and kick her a$$. I'd pay money to watch that.

Jerbear

4. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Jerbear, take it to the range??? I was under the impression that most of the shooting in Detroit took place out in the street.

Of course in Detroit the "street" could be synonymous with the "range".

5. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

I don't know if the Detroit streets are considered a range or not....but I do know that Detroit itself is a "Target Rich Environment".

Curt

6. pendennis

pendennis Well-Known Member

I saw some clips of his speech last night at city hall. If he learned anything from his guilty plea in court, it surely didn't affect his bragging. He was giving a "See How Great I Am" speech with his accomplishments. He also managed to insult the Governor, the incoming mayor, and the previous mayor. Kilpatrick is very nearly a sociopath. Everything that's happened to him is the result of someone else's misdoings.

The trouble in the city, is that there are a lot of people who believe him. However, those folks interviewed may have had IQ's in the low-double digits.

The suburbanites here can't get a break, either. We're constantly barraged by charges of racism if we criticize the gross incompetence of Detroit city government. Then, at the point when Kilpatrick was going to make a guilty plea, various so-called Detroit community leaders criticized the suburbs for not speaking up sooner. Does this not sound like the very definition of insanity?

I've seen the Detroit city council, and there are kindergarten classes which show more maturity and professionalism. The incoming council president, Monica Conyers caused the police to be called to a posh hotel in Denver, when she got in an out-of-control rage when she complained about her room accommodations. She's also been involved in bar fights, pulled a gun on her own son, and threatened to shoot a mayor's aide at a pension board meeting. She's a perfect example of the de-evolution of some human species. Her husband, John, a Congressman, uses her maiden name when he introduces her.

Dennis

7. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Dennis, here ya go!!! hahahahahahaha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0Hx36d9k-A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/u0Hx36d9k-A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerbear

8. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

A driver is stuck in a traffic jam going into downtown Detroit
    Nothing is moving north or south. Suddenly a man knocks on his window.

The driver rolls down his window and asks, 'What happened, what's the
    hold up?

'Terrorists have kidnapped Kwame Kilpatrick. They are asking for a
    $10 Million ransom. Otherwise, they are going to douse him with gasoline
    and set him on fire. We are going from car to car, taking up a collection.'

The driver asks, 'On average, how much is everyone giving?'
    'About a gallon.'

Hahahaha !!!

Jerbear

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Yall'z boy is out, it's a shame she got voted back in.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFunr5TAlMA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bFunr5TAlMA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Jerbear

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

After seeing the Royal Mommy....God, I pity Detroit. Good luck!

11. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Now thats a pit bull with lipstick....

12. chuckles

chuckles Member

It is unbelievably sad and depressing, it is also a huge reflection on the Democratic Party, it is also Racially biased because they are 99% Black...

Obama yesterday issued a statement advising Kwame to resign and in essence do a Plea Bargin deal...thereby distancing and disavowing himself from any implication of connection to the entire ordeal...

3 or 4 weeks ago Obama and Kwame were hand shaking, back slapping, hugging brothers at an event in Detroit....

Detroit will now slide further into the abyss of incompetence, malfeasance and juvinile conduct with the appointment of Monica Conyers (wife of Michigan Democratic Congressional Representative John Conyers) to the head of Detroit's City Council.

Detroit and Michigan's black intelligentsia has been set back 100 years with these clowns...and it is ongoing...........

regards

13. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Chuckles, you are exactly right. That's why we here in south east Michigan can't get out the hole we are in. I'm no fan of Granholm, but she did what she was asked to do from the city council and Kwame took a shot at her last night. Totaly uncalled for. I hope he gets to have some fun in the county jail with Bubba. Carlita is buying him some soap on a rope. Ken Cockrel wants him out of the mansion asap so he can bug bomb the place. He's not even sure if he will go and live there. If he was smart he would put it up for sale and cut the cost of up keep on that old place.
    See the link above, the dollars are outrageous.

Jerbear

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

H.L. Mencken once wrote:

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

15. tachyon

tachyon Member

Just a week ago Kwame was in Denver as a Super delegate at the Democrat National Convention casting his vote for Obama. He was with William Jefferson of Louisiana, another super delegate who has numerous felony charges against him. You remember him, the upstanding democrat representative with $90,000 in his freezer. Numerous aides of Jefferson and family members have already pled guilty to various felony charges. And of course Marion Berry rounded out the trio of democrat superstars. Convicted of drug felonies, renominated and reelected as mayor of Washington DC. In 2006 while going through the system for tax evasion, the required drug tests showed that he had cocaine in his system.

16. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

tachyon, are you sure Kwame was there? He was on a tether and was not allowed to leave the tri-county area. No one in the news either TV or print, said he was out of the state. Obama himself told him not to show up because he was worried that Kwame may steal his thunder by being there. Jenny Granholm was in Denver but I don't think Kwame made it outside of Detroit. Hell I could be wrong.

Jerbear

17. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

All I can say is God help Detroit. Hmmm can I still say "god" in front of dumbocrats?

18. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

They were calling it "New Fallujah", then Fallujah cleaned up ITS' act.

19. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Go back to 1968....none of this is new or should come as a surprise!

Curt

20. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Yugoslavia ring any bells? Different ethnic groups dominating one area after another and that trend continues to grow here in good old USofA. Not a problem some think? We'll see how that pans out down the road one day.

Learning to speak English should be required to help prevent these secular cultures all congregating in their own areas. It will eventually divide our country and thats a bad process for the country. Developed ghettos have a negative effect in the same way, Detroit is but one big downtown ghetto now compared to a once bustling industrious city. Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.