1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Detroit Bank Robbery !!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Justinosen, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Justinosen

Justinosen Member

Detroit is the 9 most dangerous city in the world, not U.S. the world, it was in the wallstreet journal I was told today.

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Damn,

I just knew we had a claim to fame somewhere.

Chuck

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

I'm calling BS on this one. Detroit is a bit of a sithole in places, but whoever made this up hasn't traveled much. The majority of Central and South American cities - not many but most - make Detroit look like Ur.

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

The 20 most dangerous cities in the world last year were in Latin America, according to Mexican think tank Citizens' Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice.

Mexico, where more than 60,000 people have died in drug-related violence in the past six years, dominated the list with nine cities in the top 20.

Other dangerous cities were in Brazil, Honduras, El Salvador and Colombia.

The list of 50 most violent cities in the world was published earlier this year. Four US cities – New Orleans (21), Detroit (30), St Louis (43) and Baltimore (48) were on the list. None were in Europe or Asia.

....I think Detroit is getting safer....nobody lives there any more! Thousands of vacant buildings....th biggest danger is probably rats!

Bob

5. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

No sense in trying to rob a bank as all the money is gone. The crooked mayor and friends already cleaned out the coffers.

Don