1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Department of Home land security is getting ready.

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, May 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Well it has finally come to this. The department of HLS has been buying up mulitpul loads of ammunition the last several months. Napalatano's people believe it is an absolute that their will be a civil war after Obamma is elected. Now this tells me that either the voting booths are going to be rigged or their is going to be something catrastophic that he will declare marshall law. This was in yesterdays news max. Wild Bill

2. cnsane

cnsane Member

Well how the Hell else do you think that we'll be coerced into joining the United Nations. Cuz they won't let us in until we get rid of our guns. And we won't get rid of fire arms until they promise to turn the gas stations and grocery stores back on.

3. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Watched the movie "Red Dawn" yesterday. Remember the cry, "Wolverines!".

Is this how it ends or is this a new beginning? Is this the time of which Jefferson spoke when he said it is necessarty from time to time that the tree of freedom be sprinkled with the blood of patriots?

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

It has happened before and there is no reason why it can't happen again. John

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Training with 1190 rounds per person?

Hell I shot over 500 on my first day out.

Does not sound like enough.

6. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

At the agency I work for we shoot 1000 rounds of .40 anually for qualification. Now counting the carry and other ammo issue, the figure of 1189 seems reasonable.

7. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Good!

This is the what the revolution will re-supply with, in the field.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.