1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Department Of African American Education?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bucko43, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

Isn't this discrimination on part of the Obummer?

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

No it's never discrimination when it benefits a minority

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Just slightly racist to imply that the current generation of black people aren't smart enough to make it through regular high school. Also not true.

But hey anything for a vote.

4. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

I think someone should file a discrimination lawsuit. I've never seen a White American Education Department, or an Asian American Education Department, or a Latino American Education Department...

5. 1100tt

1100tt Active Member

The Rev Wright will be teaching a few classes. DONTRE2012

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Part of the "No Child Gets Ahead" program.

HM

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

if you have ever been around the Federal hiring system, You will find it is the Biggest violator of its OWN "Equal Opportunity Employer" laws!!

They practice, racism,Profiling,gender discrimination, age discrimination, They require "quotas"(racism)they are the biggest "wage" discriminators(education trumps Knowledge/experience)!

But because they are The Feds, they can get away with it, because they only hire the best and brightest America has to offer!!

8. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

Let's see, no deportation for illegals under 30, managed education for Africian Americans, telling the Russians, "wait till after the election....",suing a sitting sheriff for "profilling"...this is an administration that is telling the center of this country to go straight to hell. The big cities on the coasts are going to elect this guy to a second term unless the hew and cry gets a lot louder.

9. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Agree with wolfram,,,,,,he is doing ANYTHING to try to buy votes,,,,,,his base; under 35, black, women, Hollywood are not coming out for him like in 2007-8,,,,,the banana has been peeled back and people aren't quite enthralled nor blind......

10. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Ebonics rather than English? Why not? Maybe a new job classification; Ebonics Translator. Then when one hires a African American for a job two jobs are created. The African American gets a job and the Translator gets a job. Might solve the unemployment problem......

11. The Stive

The Stive Member

Just another reason why Obamy has got to go!! John

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

When will the left ever let black kids reach they're potential. If I were black I'd be pissed at the thought that I can't do anything on my own. just my $.02

13. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

One of the reasons was the little black, afro-american, negro,colored boys and girls have to go to schools that are dangerous. But the truth is, they weren't dangerous when they were predominately white students in those schools. Read up on Dr. Shockleys findings in genetics of infants.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.