1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Denver Co.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sx1skeet, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Any one know much about the Firing-Line in Aurora, Co I was in there the other day and it was one hell of a shop.

2. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

no never herd of it what was their price on AA STS FED trap loads g3

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

sx1skeet

There are a lot of locals that do not like The Firing Line, but I bought my Gamba combo and Ljutic Pro 3 LTX from them and thought I got fair deals on both. They won't have good prices on shells, they are higher than Gander or Sportsmans Whse (1 closed, one in the process of closing and 3rd maybe soon).

There used to be a place in Denver called The Gun Room and I don't know if they are still in business or not, but they had 3 times more guns than The Firing Line. We also have a Pro Bass here and they have lots of stuff. Best shell prices are at Dick's Sporting Goods.

4. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Rick if you do not mind why do people not like them. When I was in there all the conter help was very nice they had some really good prices on a few .22's that I wanted. I bought one as the other was on consignment and they could not come down. They really did not have much for shells so I di not look at the price on them.

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I don't want to sound like a smart a.., but I suspect the reason why some people don't like them is the same as why some people like Chevy's, Fords or Mopars. There are some people that bad-mouth them, but I don't know why. I have heard from several trap shooters at the club, they would never buy anything from The Firing Line. Like I said I felt like I got a couple of great deals. I am very happy with the guns I bought from them and the prices I paid.

They were never big on ammo that I can remember. I suspect they sell mostly pistol to the people that rent the guns they have there. I noticed most recently they have cut back on the reloading components they used to sell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.