1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Denver Co: Whites Are Now The Minority

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimbob, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

I knew we were out numbered here in Houston but Denver Colorado?

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Illegal Mexicans have pretty good pickings there. Lots of nice free benefits. Flies go to the manure pile.

HM

3. grammie

grammie TS Member

In just a few short years,,,White Americans will be the minority in what they thought was their own country!!!!

Times change!!!! Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy with the thoughts that it was you,,,,Not the Mexican that knocked up the brown skinned whore,,that is raising her get???

The next time you see a 12 year old MEXICAN born and raised in this country but can't speak its language,,,turn and thank the nearest american looking person for it,,,,and then force the american looking person to thank you!!!

Just remember,,,,the time to stand and do something has long since passed,,,,and when you get old and see the results of americans trusting their own government and doing nothing,,,,You had your chance!!! But instead of acting,,,you talked,,and you talked,,and you talked,,,,,,,and then you talked some more,,,and then finally,,,,You come to the conclusion that what it was that made americans balk at action,,,,,is the very same thing that we make fun of Mexicans for!!! Laziness!!!!! There has never in the history of this world been a "revolt" of fat people!!!!!

If everything we do as a nation if for the "kids",,,What have we left them???? What kind of country do we hand to those that follow????

Sort of like the ATA isn't it?????? What did we leave to those that follow???? No money,,,a rented home,,,a boot in the ass and these words,,,,"well,,if we didn't go to Ill. where else could we go?????

AKA Grammie..........

4. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Grammie

Can we include "you" as one of the Americans that did nothing? The whites DID have a way of controlling America. Remember the South in the 50's and 60"s? I'm sure the same tactices were used on the border back then. Now that the govt has made it criminal to take back our country, we have few options. Thank you Jorge Bush.

5. atashooter

atashooter Member

6. jester-the-molester

jester-the-molester TS Member

Add Broward County Florida to that list as well.....

7. grammie

grammie TS Member

Sammie:

I claim Arizona as my home!!!! The whole damn state is mine!!!

But I report to you with my head hanging,,and scuffing one toe against the back of my other leg!!!!

Yesterday,,,,another Border Patrol Agent shot a mexican to death!!!! He shot him dead on his 28th drug run across my border!!!! And therin is the rub!!!!

They get caught by one,,,only to be released by another!!!!!

Too many on the take!!! Too many in high places have their hands in drug money!!!

Our inner-citys are in ruins,,,,meth addiction,,cocaine,,weed,,anything you could possbibly put a name too,,,comes across that border!!!!!

Hundreds of volunteers,,many on horseback,,many in dangerous areas,,are still in the desert,,,still hear their president call them vigilanties!!!! But,,,there are many americans that are in that desert giving aide to the very felons that come across!!!! Aiding federal fugitives!!!!

And many think a "fence" will stop this!!!!!!

Phoenix is full of drop houses crammed with illegals,,,just waiting to come to your town!!!! Phoenix is full of massive drug busts!!!! But theres more than you could imagine,,just waiting to come to your town!!!

Mexican Trucks full of cheap third world trash is just over the horizon in Mexico by the thousands,,,,,Just waiting for the next trade agreement that brings their products to your town!!!

Hundreds of thousands of people also await beyond the horizon in Mexico,,,just waiting to join the millions already across,,,,all awaiting the chance to suckle on the teats of the great whore,,,,all awaiting the chance to polish the man tower in the wet folds of flesh that is America....(Whoops sorry about that,,differant subject)!!!!

The country crys for the kind of american that crossed the sand,,that long ago time in the month of june,,,,the kind that came by the hundreds at Kings Mountain,,on nothing more than a "threat"!!!! But alas,,,the cry falls on ears that longer hear or understand the words.............

AKA Grammie.............

8. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

Well you people better get off your As$ and support Tom Tancredo. He seems to be pretty clear about his opinion on this matter....

9. jimbob

jimbob TS Member

Tancredo is what America needs now, but I don't think he has the cash to buy the presidency. Maybe Fred Thompson does.

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I truly believe Tancredo is the only person running for president, that would do something about the border. I support him although everybody tells me he has no chance. It's time we started supporting people whom believe like we do, and not people we believe can win.

Grammie, you're not on the front lines anymore. Hell Arizonia is a rear guard area anymore. I'm in Indiana and the illegals are every where. Northwest Indiana (Chicagoland) may as well be part of Mexico. Ditto for parts of Naptown. There are small towns in southern Indiana that are now mostly Spanish speaking.

And I agree with grammie that we did it to ourselves. Who can we blame? The filthy white liberal, whom has no standards and will stand for nothing.

11. newark sportsman

newark sportsman TS Member

I say we tell the ...brothers..... that they taste like fried chicken,that should do it.

Maybe we could get lucky and the mexicans will be as bony as a carp and the....brothers ....will choke on them!!!!!!

TOOFER!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. jwatts

jwatts TS Member

This is a very distressing and sicking chat topic. It is, of course, true that everyone has the right to say what he or she may think. It doesn't have to be based on commonsense. But one does have the Constitutional right to say what they want... It is also true that there is a demographic shift on going in the USA. A lot of guest workers in the country, legally or not. After all, this country is favorite place for many people to relocate in search of bettering their future. Most our forefathers did the same! After all, this country is a mixing pool of many ethic groups, irrespective of color of skin. Tolerance is one of the basic foundations of our Constitution and an important character attribute of our country. Diversity is good for the country as it provides a better foundation for sustained growth and harmony. Racism is a cancer and needs to be removed. If you do not like the policies and benefits provided to illegal immigrants, then use the political process to make the change. Make your vote count.
    Much of the comments expressed above are very derogatory, racist and ranting of plain and simple bigotry. It is a sad thing to see such radical racism in this chat site. I'm sure the subject is not representative of the group, as we generally prefer topics germane to trapshooting, rather than white supremacy crap. I suspect that the flaming replies will now start.... Oh, by the way, I will also be proud to sign my real name and be held accountable. Not like the others, using a pseudonym chat name. JT Watts.

13. smartass

smartass TS Member

Hey there dumbass dangit, I suggest you learn something about race. For your information, hispanics are caucasians just like you. Wake up, this isn't about race- helloooooo. This is about following the law and not being a criminal. If you break the law and sneak into this country, you are a criminal. Do you understand that. If that's not clear enough for you, let's try this- If somebody breaks into your house is this person a criminal or not?? Why is your country any different than your house?

14. newark sportsman

smartdonkey,

I ageee with you about breaking the law and being a criminal....

But i`m afraid your wrong about hispanics being white...

Mexicans are proof that indians did phuck BUFFALO!!!!!

15. magnumthunder

magnumthunder Member

HMMM! now days if someone breaks into my house and I stop them, it makes me the bad guy! Things are getting way out of control. I say cut welfare, start chain gangs. Protect your property and self with deadly force. It's sad now we are getting a lot of crippled immergants. I sures the hell dont want to pay for them too! We got to many fat assed welfare bums now!

16. grammie

grammie TS Member

Dangit:

You call it racism,,,,I call it patriotism!!!!

When people don't obey our laws,,I call them criminals!!!

When they come here illegally,,,refuse to learn our language and assimilate into our culture,,,Mostly I call them a "drain on society"!!!! When I see them pull their manhood from their pants and piss on my streets in public view,,,I call them vermin...

And when they line 4 college students against a fence and shoot them in the head,,,,I call them MURDERERS!!!! What do you call them?????

You use a lot of strong words to deflect the truth!!! Many people do that when they can no longer twist facts any way they wish!!! You played the "race card" right off the bat,,,,You don't seem to get the point,,,,its not about race,,,its about the security and future of this country!!!! Its not about race,,,its about the laws of our country!!!! Its not about race,,,its about taking care of America,,,,to see that "more" than business interests deserve to make a profit from their hard work too!!!!!

You speak about the constitution,,,but you forget that the constitution needs laws to see its protected!!!

Diveristy has NEVER been good for any country or countries,,,,Please see Balkan States,,and study the history of "diveristy" before pronouncing it a success.....

Before you bring the "founding fathers" into it,,,,You had best understand something,,,,,,,Black People were PROPERTY to them,,,Diveristy my ass!!!!!!

The "political process" has failed!!!!!!! This president refuses to enforce our laws!!!!!

Not represenative of a group??????????? Buddy!!!! You better come to Arizona before you utter those words,,,and see what a group of U.S. citizens---Black,White,Oriental,Hispanic think about ILLEGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AKA Grammie............

17. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

European Caucasians I believe now make up less than 50% of the entire US population. Blacks have permanently lost ground to the latinos.

I vote my wallet, avocations and heart, but I have witnessed the apex and now the slow deterioration of this nations greatness. The country will endure, but I worry what my great grandchildren's country will look and sound like.

There was a recent post about Teddy Roosevelt and the assimilation of immigrants to this country - US. When my people came here on boats through Ellis Island, they eagerly embraced english and wanted to be Americans.

They weren't given a choice at the turn of the last century - that is our mistake today. Prohibition doesn't work, never has - get everybody on a list, get them working and let them earn citizenship. Make it tough enough, many will go back to their country or origin.

Bring back the WPA - if we're going to give public aid, I want consideration for my hard earned dollar!

Jay Spitz

18. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

Newark,

I find your sad attempt at humor pretty distasteful and urge you to refrain from such intellectual comments in the future. There was a time when I might let these kind of things go. Since then I have come to realize that is part of the problem. There is no place for this now. American's are American's period. There is no room for bigotry.

john

19. newark sportsman

tailbuster,

I`m sorry you misunderstood me,it is not a "sad attempt at humor" but the TRUTH.

I`m just speculating here,but from your comments your probably one of those liberal pinko commies that has learned to accept these scumbags,"AMERICANS ARE AMERICANS PERIOD" what planet do you come from????????

Finally... there is PLENTY of room for bigotry,the FIRST AMENDMENT say`s i can speak my piece and i do if you don`t like it TUFF $H*! it`s my right.

20. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Fellow trapshooters, speak your mind, but there is a dignified way of doing so. Speak with your money, and speak with your vote. Keep your open hatred to yourself, or you risk the chance of anyone listening to you at all.

I don't agree with racism, but I do disagree with illegal immigration.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.