1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dennis Devault's news letter free and informative

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, Jul 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Dennis Devault

Every month I get a news letter from Dennis that I enjoy and find informative The letter is free and you can get on the e mail list for free on his web sight. This month he discusses older shooters eyes and vision here is a excerpt from his letter on how to join. I'm posting this as I look forward to the letter each month and Dennis is a great supporter of trap shooting.

"If you know someone that wants the letter sent to them each
    month have them go to the website www.devaultind.com and sign up on that page. We would like to reach1,500 people by the end of the year."

Buddy

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I agree Buddy, very informative information from two very knowledgeable shooters concerning the game of trap! Matter of fact, I don't see other's that give clinics giving away too much free advice as these guys do?

Hap

3. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Buddy,

Thank you for posting this thread in the last 2 days we have added 110 people to the newsletter. Thank you to all that receive this each month.

Dennis DeVault

4. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

even easier ... mash the above and go right there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.