1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dennis DeVault

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sptnclays, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sptnclays

sptnclays Member

Took a friend that has never shot before to Dennis for a gun fit yesterday. Dennis and tracy did a fantastic job fitting the gun to her. Went to the range and she was successful at hitting basic target with Dennis over her shoulder.
    I just wanted to say a outstanding experience and how often do you walk away from this kind of service and feel you didn't pay enough?
    Much thanks to Dennis and staff and he will be building another stock shortly.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Your lady friend is indeed lucky to have such professional help at the start! Dennis is the best at reading a shooters needs!

Hap

3. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Dennis's unfailing support of his customers is priceless.

4. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

Dennis and Dean are the best at fitting and teaching that money can buy they work with you any way they can and give you all the knowledge that you can absorb if you use it you will perform to you're best.

Pat.k.

5. JayLC

JayLC TS Member

I started shooting trap about a year ago and had a rough time getting going. I'm lucky enough to live in the same town as Dennis (Canton, Ohio) and I spent two days with him getting my gun properly fitted and some shooting instruction.....he couldn't have been more helpful. I have since taken his and Dean's clinic and that helped even more. Thanks Dennis.

Jay Cutler

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

THEEEEEE! Jay Cutler?

7. JayLC

JayLC TS Member

Barry:

There are two "famous" Jay Cutler's, the quarterback and the body builder and I am neither of these nor related in any way to them.

8. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

To sptnclays,

It was my pleasure to have both of you here at the shop I just wish the weather would have been a little better. Again thank you for the review and I look forward to seeing both of you again.

Dennis DeVault & the Crew

9. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Ed says Dennis is the best. Next to the other 30,000.00 in stocks I have spent in the last few years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.