1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DENNIS DEVAULT !!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jdlovejoy4, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Dennis,
    The custom adjustable rib you made me is perfect. I love it, the quality and fast turn around were first class. Thanks, Josh Lovejoy

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

I had a weak moment and did a model 12 winchester. It was for a local shooter and I had alot of time to do it. One of a kind not to be repeated.

Dennis

3. steele

steele TS Member

This past Friday & Saturday, my better half & I had the pleasure of attending a stock fitting/form session with Dennis. To call Dennis a master is an insult, as he has far surpassed the master level. I had set an expectation level prior to going. Well, he exceeded that 1/2 hour into the session. In a sport, where many follow the "My way or the highway" approach to teaching/training, Dennis exhibited a much more relaxed tone, which had the better half smiling. He addressed many small things & tweaked her shooting style & fit, where she left there hitting the bird as hard as anyone. She got to our club on Sunday & was all smiles with the way she shot. If anyone has any problem with their fit/form/technique, you owe it to yourself to try this man. Once again, Thank You Dennis. Butch from Pgh

4. 1oz

1oz Member

I also had the pleasure of having Dennis fit me and make a stock . I was very please with the results of the fitting and of the stockmaking . It was a very wonderful and pleasurable experience dealing and meeting the DeVaults and the crew .Dennis ,Cindy and crew thanks ,

Jim

5. max trap

max trap Member

I can only repeat what's already been said. Dennis, Cindy and the entire crew make you feel like family. That reminds me it's tuesday. Dennis has probably left to shoot protectors. Wish I was there. Ed

6. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Where is Dennis located?

7. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Canton OH

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

It is worth the plane fare. Fred

9. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Worth the plane fair is an understatment. I have #213 Infinity. The gun is outstanding! I can't say enough. If you don't want an Infinity,-Let me give you some advice. I doesn't matter if it is a Silver Seitz or a Browning XT, having Dennis fit you and build a stock is amazing! Less recoil, perfect fit, beautiful wood, and checkering(thanks Cindy). I traveled around to a few trapshoots with Dennis this year. He knows guns and gun fit. He stands behind his goods and an excellant businessman. Try him out! Matt

10. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link to Dennis' web site. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.