1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dennis DeVault old flame

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bill J Boyd, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill J Boyd

Bill J Boyd TS Member

can you believe it dennis actualy had the husband of one of his old flames from 30+ years ago stop in to the store at the Ohio State shoot yesterday. the funny part is he asked for Dennis but he was asking Cindy, needless to say Dennis had a lot of explaining to do and i really enjoyed watching him trying to worm his way out of that one. if you are here at the shoot come in and ask Dennis about it.
    by the way the Cardinal Center has done it again, what a great place to shoot and it is being run great... nice job Ohio
    come see us at our building
    Bill Boyd
    BoydSafeCase

2. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Poor Dennis! That darned Bill is always getting him into trouble. :)

Sorry to miss you guys...we're doing the Maryland State at Thurmont.

best...mike

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Mike, I drove through the new-to-me MSSA grounds today on my back from a trip to Richmond. I would like to come down tomorrow to do some shopping but I didn't see many vendors.

Ed

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Ed, I'm not sure about vendors, at least this year. Perhaps they're "sandbagging" to see how things work out. Saturday should tell the story, though. BTW, did you see my thread about Pat Geiser, up at Sunbury picking up the Downrange dealership. Keven called me today, saying that Pat has a good and varied supply on hand.

best...mike

5. Ohio Bob

Ohio Bob Member

You never know what is going on. It could be like the old story about the highway patrol man.

He was chasing this guy down, had his lights and siren on, the whole bit. When he finally stopped, the cop ask him whay he didn't stop before?

The man told him that his ex-wife had run off with a highway patrol man years before, and he was afraid that the patrolman was bringing her back.

Maybe the guy stopped in to give Dennis another chance.

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

you know it is just great to have good friends that watch your back. I was out with customers just minding my own business and I come back to the building with all kinds of questions and several customers waiting on me to see if ther old flame came in or not. Now it has been two days of fun at my expense and I must say it is all in good fun. The group has been pretty relentless so all I can say is that paybacks can be hell. Happy to be in the new building at Ohio and the week has been great.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.