1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dennis DeVault ? for you

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ninjak, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ninjak

ninjak Member

hi Dennis i was wondering if you could tell me where you are getting shot for 30.00 maybe a phone number too please i live in olathe ks and they are still trying to sell it for 43

Al

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hi Al,

Don't know vendors numbers just saw signs at the Buckeye Classic last week when I was there on Sunday. I will be at Cardinal Center this coming week for the State Shoot and will check prices there and report back. The only vendor that had good prices on shells that I knew was Roger Brenner from Toledo, AA'a, Rem STS, $52.50 per flat and Rio's 49.95.

Dennis DeVault

3. steele

steele TS Member

DD,
    Are you going to be set up at Cardinal or just visiting? Butch & Linda

4. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Ninjak, Gene Sears was selling it at the Okla. State shoot for $30 a bag plus tax. That was his TG shot. Call him and see if he deals anywhere close to you and see about it. He also carries Westcoast shot. You can Google Gene Sears Supply and come up with the number. Hope this helps

Jimmy

5. ninjak

ninjak Member

thanks

34.50 topgun
    36.50 magnum

Al

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Hi Butch & Linda,

I have (3) stock fittings during next week and will be back and forth from the shop but Dean DeBow will be at the display all week. Stop by and see us. I will be on the West end past the practice traps. We have a demo Infinity and several used guns to sell. Love to see you, please stop by

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.