1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dennis DeVault -Dean DeBow Trapshooting Clinic

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 870aa, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 870aa

870aa TS Member

ttt

2. barker2008

barker2008 TS Member

i know dean on a personal basis and i recommend him to anyone that can get the time and can afford it. he has been a great friend someone that you can show up on his door step and sit around for hours talking about anything and everything.He has been there for me in many ways in the sport of trapshooting and he really knows his stuff. He relates many things is life to this sport and is a great man. All who attend will be more than satisfied.

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

I shot with Dean in Ky a long time ago. He is a very talented shoter as well as being one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. I think anybody could gain from his insight!

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Dennis DeVault is no slouch with a shotgun either! Thing is, ya gotta back him far enough away from the trap to keep his mind on making the shots! Otherwise, he's concentrating on his gun business or receiving calls on the line! :) Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis devault clinic