1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ Dennis DeVault at Dewitt's North Carolina @@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

@@ Dennis DeVault at Dewitt

I am pleased to announce that I will be at DeWitt's Game Farm in North Carolina, November, 2012. See the flyer in this message. Just click on the above link. I will be there for three days working with all shooters. We will be doing a gun fitting session along with Rick Mitchell from Pinehurst, NC. Rick has been working on fitting and teaching for over a year and is now a level III gun fitter trained by Dennis DeVault. I was at DeWitt's last year and everyone seemed to enjoy the class. I will be doing fitting on site and some minor work, major alterations will have to come back to the shop and shipped when complete. If you are interested you can call me at 330-456-6070 to pay and reserve your spot. Thank you and have a great week. I look forward to seeing shooters there.

Dennis DeVault

2. Dennis DeVault

3. shaggist

shaggist Member

Bump for a great stockman and all around good guy.

4. mx2005

mx2005 TS Member

5. Dennis DeVault

Just a couple of weeks left to join us at DeWitts. We have room on Saturday if anyone is interested. Call Rick Mitchell @ 910-691-2644 to reserve your spot.

Dennis DeVault

6. travisalfrey

travisalfrey Member

Got my spot. Hate I missed it last year but I think my wife would have been a little upset about me missing the birth of our daughter. Heard a lot of great things from everyone that came.

Dennis- how many guns can/should I bring to pattern and shoot??

Travis in NC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.