1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dennis and Dean shooting clinic

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by iab, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iab

iab Member

I Would like to thank Dennis Devault and Dean DeBow for taking the trip to Long Island to conduct a shooting clinic for us on May 4th to the 6th. From the Friday stock fitting sessions to the last shot on Sunday afternoon Dennis and Dean were fantastic with their methods of teaching trap shooting and stock fitting.Thanks again
    JOE

2. steele

steele TS Member

Joe, Not to detract from Dennis & Dean, but does your sign on name refer to IAB guns? And yes, Dean & Dennis do a great clinic. Attended one clinic and a refresher. Hoping to do another refresher this summer. Butch from Pgh

3. iab

iab Member

Butch pm sent

4. Ertz

Ertz Member

I have taken clinics from Ohye, Hoppe, Harrison III and D&D and the D&D was easily the best. If you would like details feel free to PM me.

5. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

We just got back last night and on behalf of Dean & Myself I would like to thank all of the shooters that came out to make this happen. This club is beautiful and it was our pleasure to be there. Below is a group photo of all the folks that attended. Again thank you for having us.

Dennis & Dean

dennisdevault_2008_0303286.jpg

6. iab

iab Member

see you soon

7. Sal 1253

Sal 1253 TS Member

As a participant of the shooting Clinic held at Peconic River Sportsman's Club On LI, I personally would like to thank Dennis and Dean for their professionalism, patience and teaching ability. The experience was satisfying and the lessons were well taught and easily comprehended.

On a side note, my heart felt thanks go to Dennis, Cindy and the crew for the beautiful refinishing job they did on my Perazzi.It was more than what I expected. If anybody wants a shotgun refinished, Dennis is the person to send it to. Customer satisfaction, and professionalism from the time you send your firearm to the time you get it back, and if there is a glitch, or something you don't like, Dennis satisfies the customer without any questions. A true craftsman.
    Well done Dennis.

8. iab

iab Member

Well said sal

9. open choke

open choke TS Member

I met Dennis and I will definitely do the clinic the next time he comes out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dennis devault clinic