1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Denli stocks?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JLSO5, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JLSO5

JLSO5 Member

Has anyone had any experience with Denli stocks? Good, bad, or so so. They have a blank that I am interested in.
    Can anyone give me the name of someone who has high quality Turkish blanks like they do.

Thanks

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

A little scary. They want you to wire funds to an account in Switzerland.

That being said, I've never heard of someone being screwed over by these guys.

I dealt with them several years ago - looking for the "perfect" blank - they were pricey, but exceptional. Luckily I stumbled onto someone who had the perfect blank here in the USA (for a whole lot less $$$), so I never made the purchase.

3. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Scatter Guns Stocks had some turkish blanks on sale. They advertise on this sight.

4. high 2

high 2 Member

I've spent several thousand over the years with them. I've never had a problem. I don't like wiring money to some off shore account though. I've told him he needs a broker here in the states. I think sales would increase if he did. It's a risk the way things are in that part of the world. You might give Luxuswalnut a try. They usually have a large selection. I have a few high end pieces also. Larry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.