1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dems push mandatory gun insurance bill

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Buy mandatory gun insurance or pay a $10,000 fine.

2. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Stl Flyn, What say you?

3. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

How 'bout mandatory personal liability insurance for convicted felons...????
    Since a large percentage of crime these days is committed by repeat offenders...we need a mechanism to make people whole when they suffer a loss due to our inept justice/corrections system. Here ya go (for starters): Go to prison for a violent felony...you don't get out until you can show proof of personal liability insurance that will be there to compensate and "make whole" your next victim.

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Don Steele...since I and many others will agree with you that our inept or corrupt judicial system needs fixing how about (1)when a pedophile is a repeat offender and rapes or kills a child, the judge who let him free gets the same sentence. (2) when murders are committed in a gun-free zone, the officials involved in making it a gun free zone are charged as accessories to murder? (3) when a prisoner is set free early as in the case recently, the officials involved are prosecuted unless they can prove it was a no fault error?

5. stilltrying

stilltrying Member

I like Don's idea except most cons can do time standing on their heads. They get free meals, better medical and dental then most free world people and they do not have to pay property taxes on their 6X10 room. If they are lucky they can get a cellie who likes to cell the cell and more....

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    This could have unintended consequences for Dems...

Let's assume this passes.

Let's also assume the NRA offers dirt cheap liability insurance, far cheaper than regular insurance companies, providing you are a member.

This could cause a very big increase in membership.

Which is what the Dems would NOT want to see - a vastly more powerful NRA.

7. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Brian has a GREAT idea...thanks for sharing.
    stilltrying: you make a good point, although I doubt they'd want to be staying in the prison I'd send them to. Perhaps we can get Sheriff Joe from Arizona to put up more of his tents out in the desert to hold'em while they're trying to raise the funds for the insurance policy.

I'm absolutely stone cold SERIOUS about this. We have to STOP allowing ourselves to be used as whipping boys(and girls) for the left-wing of the Democrat Party.

It's time so stop having to live in a society where the rules and laws are defined by the actions of psychopaths rather than by free people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.