1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Demorats Fail, Again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by seattlesue, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

U.S. Loses AAA Credit Rating From S&P. SS

2. over/under

over/under Member

And some of them want more stimulus. When will they learn?

3. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Actually Seattle, you may be looking at this the wrong way? They know full well what they are doing. They pocket the cash from each 'stimulus', and you and I, and our great grant children pay for it.

You've heard about the NObama McDonald's plan? They order lunch for their families and friends and then pass the bill back to anyone standing behind them........... We just happen to be next in line.

Kip

4. seattlesue

seattlesue TS Member

U.S. Loses AAA Credit Rating From S&P. SS

5. over/under

over/under Member

And some of them want more stimulus. When will they learn?

6. R.Kipling

R.Kipling Well-Known Member

Actually Seattle, you may be looking at this the wrong way? They know full well what they are doing. They pocket the cash from each 'stimulus', and you and I, and our great grant children pay for it.

You've heard about the NObama McDonald's plan? They order lunch for their families and friends and then pass the bill back to anyone standing behind them........... We just happen to be next in line.

Kip

7. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

All of the politicians failed us (Democrats and Republicans). The "trickle down economy" and "no new taxes" have contributed to this mess. The Democrats have always been "tax and spend". The Democrats have become "borrow, tax and spend". The additional problem is the Republicans have become "borrow and spend". It may be too late to end this downward spiral. There are real tough decisions that need to be made that I don't believe the American people will be willing to accept. Too many people with their hands out or want government money for their pet projects. Too many illegal aliens that are getting support (I haven't seen the Democrats or Republicans willing to anything about them). Wake up people. Both sides have screwed us. Oh yes, bring our troops home. These never ending wars are draining us at an accelerated rate. Mostly borrowed money. The rest of the world needs to take care of itself. As much as I DISLIKE Obama, Reid, Pelosi, etc. this problem started years ago.

8. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Truthfully stated DoubleAuto.

Maybe losing the AAA rating might wake up a few in DC. But voting out all incumbents would probably be more effective.

9. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

At this time the best thing to do is to support the Tea Party.

Until things got really bad, I voted Libertarian all the time. The country is waking up, but too many people are still addicted to Kool-Aid.

The phony debt crisis just gave the a$$holes another trainload of money to piss away. They reduced future spending increases, and called it "cuts". 70 per cent of this doesn't come in till 2017.

Call, write, and email your republican representatives and voice your objection repeatedly.

And help if you can to remove Democrats.

HM

10. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

Do you know that we GIVE (not lend) money to both China and Russia? And China buys our bonds with our money, and then gets interest, which they keep, from our bonds which they bought with the money that we gave them. Does that make sense? Also, we charge an import tax of 2.5% on imports from China, and China charges an import tax of 25% on imports made in the U.S. Does that make sense? It seems to be clear that the people running China are a lot smarter than the people running the U.S., I'm sorry to say.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.