1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Democrats: VOTE NADER!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JH, Sep 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JH

JH Well-Known Member

I urge all true liberals and environmentalists...all the registered democrats disillusioned with Obama's all talk and no action positions in
    Congress to vote for a man of liberal virtue: Ralph Nader!

All true liberals must vote NADER!

2. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

Good Idea.

3. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

A vote for Nader, regardless of how deserving he may be, is a vote for Obama. McCain will loose unless everyone who can possibly justify a vote for someone other than Obama votes for McCain.

JON

4. JH

JH Well-Known Member

The point being that some try to divide McCain/Palin's voting block by urging gun owners to vote for unelectable libertarians and thus helping Obama get elected.

Hard core liberals will never vote for McCain/Palin....let's return the favor and have them vote for Nader rather than Obama and consequently, get McCain/Palin elected.

Divide and conquer works both ways!

5. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

I heard that all democrats that vote for NADER get free gas for a year. I don't know for sure if it's true or not. Jess

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.