1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Democrats Satisfied With Bush's Katrina Efforts

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by JBrooks, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Democrats Satisfied With Bush

Evidently, despite all the hysteria by the Dems and their MSM running dogs, they now seemed satisfied that the Bush Administration has satisfactorily completed all post Katrina recovery efforts.

How do we know this? Because the Porkulus Bill contained zero dollars for anything Katrina related.

"Good job, George"
    Cheers,
    Harry, Nancy & the Pizza Kid.

2. Bocephas

Bocephas Well-Known Member

JBrooks,I hate to tell you there are millions of dollars that have not been spent yet.Yes,this money was ear tagged for Katrina relief efforts.

I had friends that went there to help out.Their reply to me,only way you could spend money faster is throw it out of a helicopter.

My friend all post recovery efforts have not been completed.

I live in the Midwest that was hit by a major flood this past summer.
    Yes,I was a victim.FEMA is still here and handing out money to people that did not have flood insurance since July of 2008.

Thank god I had flood insurance thru National Flood Insurance Program,U.S. Department of Homeland Security P.O. Box 2965 Shawnee Mission,KS,66201-1365

Bocephas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.