1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Democratic Presidential Debate

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Unsingle, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

If you did not see the presidential debate last night and the question on gun control, you may want to look at these two sites. This guy with "his baby" may of been a plant to show the country just how dumb we all are.

The question video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqrpjLZJVu4

And Biden's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9aIb-IplqY

2. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

What struck me about the debate was the youtube questions. A scary indication of the level of intelligence and though process of many Americans.

Jakw

3. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Liberalism has turned the U.S. into a nation of weenies. As much as I try to remember one I can't....a liberal with a good idea.

Buz

4. School Teacher

School Teacher Well-Known Member

A high percentage (perhaps as much as 80%) of voters under 35 years old does not vote in presidential elections. Use of electronic media, IMO, is an attempt to get younger voters involved.

How these younger voters may vote is a matter of opinion but it seems that the Democratic camp believes that they will get many of the younger voters.

The times they are a changing.

5. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

they thought that in the 2004 election. Thing is...the conservatives are much better at mobilizing their non-voters.

they just gotta bring up gay marriage & they'll have the churches do the mobilizing for them. Then, much like the immigration subject, the topic is mostly dropped until the next election.

6. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

I watched the debate so that I could see where we might head in a democratic controlled -everything. Even my wife complained about why I was even listening to them. I have no comment on the party but a lot of negative opinions.

Anyway, The "my baby" video had to be hand picked by the left to put a leftish spin on gun control. Was he right and justified to want to protect his right to bear arms of his choice. Absolutely, but they managed to pick someone that comes off as a backwoods milita type with questionable credibility. Exactly what they wanted.

I also noticed that only Biden and maybe one other were allowed to chime in on the gun control issue.

As an aside, I did think that Obama comes off as a real and charismatic threat to the Hillary campaign. I think he beat her pretty easily.

all the best,
    john

7. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

obama has a far better chance of carrying the south...i dont see clinton being able to at all.

8. code5coupe

code5coupe Member

I don't see Obama carrying adults.

9. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Is he black enough to carry the south?

10. CIM

CIM TS Member

I don't see any liberal democrate capable of carrying the south.I just hope Fred thompson runs because he is the only republican that can beat the democratic party.

CIM

11. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

youth almost always vote a high

youth always votes a higher percent liberal. They tend to be idealistic yet. Older is wiser.

12. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Didnt Clinton 1 carry the south? and this was before the era of republican corruption that we have today.

13. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

Republicans have nothing to offer ,Clinton will be the next president.

14. tgun90

tgun90 TS Member

I think the voting age youth of today is very well informed ,and not just by media coverage but by the history of politicians and were they lead us. Hell they called Nam right, some times old is just that , old.

15. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Our fore fathers knew there would be a day that we would need our guns to take this country back into control. They did not know it would be from minorites, homo's and lesbian's. BOYS IT IS TIME WE DO SOMETHING. Many we need a 5 million real AMERICAN march on Washington D.C.

16. jnoemanh

jnoemanh TS Member

The Republicans won't even show up for a YouTube style debate. They're scared s******* to face real questions from real people. Guiliani and Romney have already backed out, the others will follow.

17. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jim

18. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.