1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Democratic Party = Puppet of BIG BUSINESS

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by crusha, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

It was stated on another thread that Obama got the Nobel Prize because his election was "...A signal that America was back, that we are no longer a tool of big business..." or some approximately equivalent clap-trap, so I promised I would post this link.

I have posted the link from NPR, lest you accuse me of "source-shopping" for a right-wing point of view.

It would appear that the speed-dial link between Wall Street Fat Cats and the Obama Administration works pretty darn good (dyed-in-the-wool Democrats will simply say it's an example of Democrats "working hard to keep our economy safe"...the rest of you draw your own conclusion).

2. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Puppet??? I agree in principal but you have it 180 degrees out of phase. Obama, is the guy pulling the strings of big business, after all he now owns GM, Chrysler, and he has his lap dog Jeffy E. running GE. Goldman Sachs is the minor league team for the Democrap party.

Subject of thread should be - Big Business = Government Puppet.

The big corps are going to get nationalized health care to come to fruition in this country. They will do it because their master Ojackass says so.

Buzzy - when did you start reading anything Dubhub posted anyway? I only do it by accident, sometimes I don't read the name of the poster. When I do read the posters name and I see it is from Dubhub I automatically pass over it because I know there is nothing there.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Bisi,

I respect your viewpoint, but hope you haven't been sucked in by some of the same stuff Dahaub is believing.

Obama just wants people like DayJob to *-think-* that business is now a puppet of the Gov't. Workers of the world unite, and all that crap.

Truth is, business and government are now an interconnected cabal, with players that move back and forth between the teams, enriching their careers as they go. Geithner is from The Street. And to The Street he will return, eventually...with Obama's stamp on his passport...and much, much richer.

The country is still being bought and sold, daily. Obama just has to keep Kool-Aid drinkers like DayJob from realizing it.

4. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

I'm not political..but it seems to me.. BOTH parties cow tow to Votes.. Whatever they must say or do.. to keep the feeding bowl in front of them they will say and do.. I'm more inclined to believe the Republican party appeals to me quite a bit more than the Democraps..

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Thanks for the uncharacteristically kind words, Bill...(now if you can just go let your friend DayJob in on the secret, you'll really have accomplished something).

6. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

How many of you have missed listening to this voice?

7. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Having worked for small businesses and large corporations I know first hand that the most liberal, politically correct are the large corporations. Corporations on their own cannot control a free people. They can get a lot of control through an alliance with government. Never will understand how liberals that distrust corporations trust big government. It shows how stupid they are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.