1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Democratic Party Civil War!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dalog, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dalog

dalog Member

Link won't fit, cut and paste. >> http://newsflavor.com/politics/world-politics/white-house-insider-they-were-in-shock-at-the-presidents-behavior/

A long time Democrat and "White House insider" is interviewed and discloses what we already knew, Obama was never ready for the job of President. But he goes on to say, in candid terms and incredible detail, that Obama has failed miserably at growing into the job, that he has already destroyed the Democrat Party and is destroying the country!

"(interviewer) Previously you stated that Obama could be re-elected in 2012, and that if he improved himself on the job – that if he took a more active and responsible role as President, that you would support him. Do you still feel that way?

Is that what I said? (shakes head) Well . . . (pauses) Ok, I’ll just come out and say what is already underway, and to hell with the possible consequences to me. I will not support Barack Obama in 2012. That possibility has left the table for me. Based on what I know, what I have been told, what I have seen in recent weeks . . . no, I cannot support the President for a second term. My concern for the party, for the country. . . my conscience does not allow me that option any longer. Obama is not fit to be president. He simply does not possess the inclinations necessary to lead the country. And I don’t like saying that. I helped the man get elected. I was in the trenches day after day from city to city helping things get done in 2008 . . . I take no pleasure in saying I was a part of that. And I take no pleasure in saying Obama should not be re-elected in 2012."

This is a long interview (make sure you read both parts 1 and 2) and exposes some VERY interesting info on Obama and his minions!

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Not impressed. He should have known from the get go that Obama was unfit.

3. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I suspect that these articles are full of BS.

Ronbo

4. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/01/opinion/01douthat.html?nl=&emc=a212

More

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I just hope the new crew will be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat and do something to turn this mess around or the next election the wishy washy electorate will put his arrogant ass in again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.