1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Demo 1100 Competition at Speedbump Stockworks

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ruck, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

COMING SOON...... We will have 2 new Remington 1100 Competitions with the new Pro-Combo stock at our shop in San Antonio. These guns will be for shooters to come in and try on a practice field. Come see us at the Southwest Grand in April and test drive one for yourself!

Ken Rucker

2. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Are you going to have anything special for the Blaser skeet shoot on March 25, 26 and 26th? Ron

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Ron,

We hope to have them in the shop by the Blaser skeet shoot.

Ken

4. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Hi Ken, I had one of the first ones you sold and I sold the gun before I got to shoot it but the guy that just had to have it says it is awesome. He said his BB gun has more recoil that that thing.

5. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

You blew that one Goose. I've been shooting one and it is just delightful. I've got arthritis in my back and neck and have to be smart about my shooting or I pay the consequences. With Ken's stock, I'm shooting 300+ shells in a couple hours and wishing I could shoot more. If you stick with loads you've found reasonably comfortable without the system, you might just think you're shooting a .22. Heavier loads will be much more tolerable.

I like the balance in the gun as well. It has a front end bias, but a comfortable one that makes the gun disciplined but responsive. I've had no reliablility issues, shoot multiple shots all the time and find the 1100 Competition quite easy to clean. Ken's stock system at $400 is a good deal. The gun at a $950 real world price might just lead the "best buy" field by a pretty fair margin.

And everything is made in the U.S.A.
    Dave

6. wheelchair shooter

wheelchair shooter TS Member

I have the pro combo stock also. This thing is great. Hardly any felt recoil and the gun is a pleasure to shoot. Hey Ruck, get any hogs yet with that pistol?

Thad

7. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Not yet, Thad. I've been so busy with the Pro Combo stocks, I haven't had time!! LOL!!

Ken

8. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Hey, Goose!! I have more........hehehehe

Ken

9. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Actually, as of today, I already have 1 in the shop. I happened on a new one by accident and installed a Pro Combo stock on it. Come by and try it out!!

Ken

10. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

11. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

12. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.