1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Dem what a bunch of cowards

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Auctioneer, Feb 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I have heard that the Dem Wis are leaving their state so that a bill they don't like will not be passed and or voted on. They did this years ago in OKlahoma and then charged the tax payers their hotel bills. As far as I'm concerned if you leave like that you lost your seat in office. What a bunch of cowards.

2. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Fire them for walking off the job we are paying for.

3. WTW

WTW Member

Your right, when I worked for the Post Office you lost your job if you played that roll. They should be fired and lose their big retirement and have to live on SS like me. They took half my SS because I retired from the PO.

Ted

4. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Just put some manikin in there seats and vote on the bill, and have some one say nay for the dumocrats. Case closed. Like some one say before, Do what Reagan did to the air controllers. Problem solved!!!

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

I agree. Fire their asses.

There are tons of people who'd give their left nut or ovary for the privilege of working with our children - many of them young people who just graduated in a recession and can't find a job.

Put those kids to work, and let the old, haggy NEA types still living in the past go draw a paycheck from Barack Obama's reelection campaign (if they aren't already), or sit home and watch their Celtic Woman DVD...really don't care which.

6. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

It's no different than the teachers walking out on their jobs. Yes, they should be fired, all of them, for not showing up for work. What irritates me most about this whole affair is Obummer and Pelosi coming out publicly against the governor. That whole democratic contngent is just a bunch of vote-scrounging good-for-nothing's. That's why we see no efforts toward immigration reform. Haven't they already found enough not to do in D.C.??? They make me want to puke. In fact, excuse me while I go do that.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hell, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Obama FILED SUIT against Wisconsin if this bill goes through...just like Arizona.

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    If they don't want to do their jobs they should resign.

Send the state police out to arrest them and bring them back to the legislature in handcuffs, then handcuff them to their seats.

I hope these antics wind up tossing out more Dems.

9. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Seems like you guys have no idea why the democrats left the state. Oh I forgot you are all repucks and don't like the democracy we now have in America. Geesh I should have realized that. Funny how a new governor can solve the budget crisis in Wisconsin by having the nurses and teachers and civil workers pay more for their healthcare in a stroke of the pen isn't it? What I wonder about is the fact the bill they are pushing thru leaves the police and firemen the ability to negotiate but not the other mentioned professions. I think Hitler did this very same sort of thing to the Germans before he was made Supreme Commander. That is something I really can't understand. The teachers will no longer have the right to negotiate but the firemen and cops will? Something stinks in Wisconsin. Dan

10. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The smell in Illinois is considerably worse. The smell in libtard run Illinois is repulsive. Liberalism at it's finest.....

"On January 12, 2011, lawmakers raised the state income tax 66%, from 3% to 5% of income, with Governor Pat Quinn explaining it was necessary because, "our fiscal house was burning."

"Illinois's Gov. Pat Quinn signed the state's $25 billion FY2011 state budget on July 1, 2010.[2] In December 2010, Quinn proposed borrowing $15 billion to pay the state's bills."

"Illinois' financial situation is worse than any other state in the country according to a study by the National Conference of State Legislatures. The state ended Fiscal Year 2010 in worse shape than any other state (the state’s general fund balance was the lowest it has ever been at negative $4.7 billion and the state's budget situation has been called "tenuous at best."

"Every year the state contributes to the retirement systems that cover state workers, downstate teachers, university employees and others. The government owes about $3.7 billion to the systems for FY2011. The state borrowed money to pay its pension contribution last year and Democrats said that now that the state faces a roughly $13 billion budget shortfall for that fiscal year, borrowing the money was the only realistic way to get the pension funds."

11. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Dahaub, you are so right. The gov should continue letting them pay less into their pensions and benefits than the average American worker. He can just borrow even more money to fund it and go further into debt. The rest of the Wisconsin taxpayers won't mind I'm sure. Then he can lay off a thousand or so of them and put all those families on the welfare and unemployment roles. Yes, indeed, that is the democratic way! Libtard.

12. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

The republicans want to go after SS now..We're becomming a third world country at an alarming rate..

13. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

DeHaub.... Your as ignorant as the man in the oval office... Come on over to Wisconsin and get the facts! They left because they are hypocrites and can't stand the heat that they helped create with their buddy Doyle.

Walker is left with the mess the SOB Doyle has handed to us for the last 8 years! His wild spending and paying his corrupt lefty buddies is what has brought us to this point.

The only reason we didn't go broke last year was Doyle stole the fed stimulus money and even more money from our transportation fund to make-up the deficit in his budget.

This is just the first of many cuts to balance the budget here, I'll guarantee you he's not done, there will be plenty more, and when he's done I'm sure they will touch us all.

I'm just glad I'm not paying for a stupid train that nobody wanted.

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's amazing to me: look at Husky's post above. We have the greatest country in the world, and yet there are people who actually think some paltry gubmint check is what separates us from "turd world" status.

Unbelieveable.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Dan. You have exceeded all your previous attempts at stupidity. Several things you are ignorant of:

1. The existing contracts are to be honored, only future negotiations are involved with this legislation.

2. What the teachers are doing is against the law. They are involved in an unauthorized work stoppage. the Doctors writing the phony work excuses are guilty of fraud also.

3. The "democracy we have in America" as you so aptly put it includes the people we elect doing their jobs, rather than running off when something they don't agree with happens. Taking your ball and sbat and leaving was over in the 4th grade.

4. "having the nurses and teachers and civil workers pay more for their healthcare in a stroke of the pen" (your words) is indeed the purpose of the legislation. More than Zero is pretty easy to accomplish. My 11 year old granddaughter can do that.

Actually, if you think you have a better way to solve the 3 Billion dollar Liberal debt in our state please email me so I can tell the Senator who lives down the street from me and save everyone all this trouble.

If I can find him.

HM

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

Just take out a loan and kick the can down to the next generation...the Illinois Democrat way.

17. shelly

shelly TS Member

Why do most libtards have two numerals in their handles? sernv99, husky 44, hawk46 and many others who have come and gone. Don't you people have any imagination?

Speaking of libtards, what happened to twinkyshooter? He has been really quiet since his George Bush thread got yanked. Maybe he got yanked too- that would be a shame.

18. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Hey girlie man, why don't you change your handle to shelly00? It would then be representative of your I.Q. and the value of your posts on these threads. It must be frustrating for you to only be able to come on and take pot shots and not be able to compose anything intelligent. But I guess that's to be expected from a member of Obamanation.

19. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Shelly---Hope noone uses 666---then we are all in trouble---JMO---SJB---

20. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

It's hilarious...in a pathetic kind of way....to see Democrats who WERE ONCE all about "democracy" and the consequences of elections when they inaugurated the thug-in-chief...NOW...cheering on state workers who refuse to show up to do their job. How would they have reacted if the Republicans in Congress walked out and hid in Canada to stop the US government...???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.