1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

delivered blasers

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Simon Engraving, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

hi everyone likke to get some feedback on those that got their guns. and have a joyous holiday to all howard

2. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

Howard

I have two Blasers. Excellent shotguns.

Great triggers, dynamics, and adjustability.

Also, the service and warranty are outstanding.

Sounds like you will have a Merry Christmas.

Dave

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Bought mine, it promptly replaced several guns, which I sold. I continue to be extremely impressed with it every time I shoot it. Gun just keeps getting better.

I would definitely go Blaser again. Do not want another brand of Tournament gun.

Should be able to start shooting again next spring.

4. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

I have had mine for a year. Absolutely love it. Living in the northwest where it rains 200 days a year, have found that I need to take the stock off every now and then and clean the hell out of the insides. It is my favorite gun to shoot. I wish I shot it more consistently by I think I have that figured out. Mine came with a Wenig "Harland Campbell Style" stock and I think it just was a little to long for me. I sent the stock back to Wenig and had them trim a1/4" off of it. I just got the stock back last Friday and have not had a chance to shoot it yet, but sure am looking forward to it. I had a Kreighoff before I purchased the Blaser. I like the Blaser a whole lot more. You do not see too many of them on the trap fields around here. There are plenty at the sporting clays courses but not trap.

Jim Bradbury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.