1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"Deliverance" - Filmed at Wal-Mart???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Onceabum, Mar 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

Went to Wal-Mart this morning. I'd bet the farm that everybody there was related. I kept expecting to hear "Dueling Banjos" come over the intercom. It was Scary!

I had decided to get out of there when I passed by a mirror and noticed my image. Hell, I fit right in with the rest of those weirdOs. A little better looking of course.

Just call me cousin Booger.

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I hope you weren't squealing like a pig, boy.

3. ubernut

ubernut TS Member

Boy you have a PRETTY MOUTH!!

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Strike up the banjo's and GIT-ER-Done!!

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Ubernut, it's "purty", not "pretty".

6. philk

philk Member

At our superWallmart there`s a hillbilly night and an Amish night and not to be forgotten the Mexican/ illegal night.

7. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

One of the scariest places on earth is a Walmart at 1:00 Am on a Friday or Saturday night.

Tis a beautiful thing!

Curt

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

And what about that nuclear-mutated hillbilly kid on banjo?

The way he got such a clear 3-finger BG sound from frailing that open-back? Has always been a mystery to me. Apparently some arcane technique we city slickers aren't privvy to.

By god, I was just trying that on my OB a few minutes ago, and it jes' didn't sound the same.

9. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

My wife says it's like going to the State Fair. LOL Bill

10. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Wal-Mart Scary???

Out here in So-Cal, WalMarts are inhabited by many families that have two kids named Crystal and Cody. Mom's name is often Kristy, and dad's name is Kyle. Mom is blond, overweight and has curlers in her hair. Often she wears thongs with flowers between the toes. She smokes Marlboro Lites. I like these kinds of people; they have lots of wonderful recipes for tuna casserole and Kraft Dinners. Dad often knows how to fix manual window regulators in old pickup tricks, a long forgotten art. Transportation of choice is a beaten and old four door Cadillac or a beaten Astro van with windows. Dad works as a houspainter's assistant and mom is a part time babysitter.

11. crusha

crusha TS Member

wm

Let's hear it for the moms in sweat pants (3 sizes too small + buttcrack tatt) yelling and slapping their kids around...always nice to be included in those little "family moments," isn't it?

Nice to see some real parenting in action...after all, that next generation of campus-shooters isn't going to raise itself...

12. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Just remember: Spandex is a gift...Not a right!!

Curt

13. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

And how come you can always count on a clan of Mexicans staring in awe at the car stereo receivers in the back of the automotive section?

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

I used to go there to buy DVDs, now I just watch the show there.

15. oletymer

oletymer Member

Our Walmart looks like it is in Mexico. They bring the whole family including all relatives. They clog up the aisles and look bothered if asked to move to allow others to pass.

16. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Unfortunately, the majority of the personal working there are a graduate of the short bus. I rarely go to wally world, unless they have beer on sale. BRGII

17. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

I rarely go unless I have already drunk beer (lots of it) that was onsale eslewhere....

18. sako2115

sako2115 TS Member

Backseat Girl

Here in LA-LA land (So-Cal) the stores no longer offer bulk food. I remember clans of illegals dipping their hands into the trail mix...you know, the dirty faced kids mostly did that. I yelled "cochino" at one of the kids and the parents still did not get any point about hygiene.

I think WallMart's symbol/spokesperson could be: A pregnant and fat bleached blond lady wearing undersize pink sweats and a gray sweatshirt smoking Marlboro Lite's. Hair with long black roots and a cheap bleach job. We will call her "Backseat Girl" 'cause her life has been determined by the backseats in life both figuratively and literally.

19. beaker100

beaker100 Member

shoot- and i was just on my way to wal-mart for the weeks worth of mac and cheese! now i'm skeert

20. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

I live in Waterloo IL (about 35 miles NW of Sparta) and belived me the entire post describes what I saw. And I was the nicely dressed man in the Rolex!

Ronbo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

deliverance buzzgun

deliverance filmed at walmart
shooter in walmart waterloo il