1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deliberate Distraction

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shot410ga, May 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Ask him to stop. Don't be a wus.....

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Pretty simple really, tell him to stop that crap!

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

He needs to be educated, first I'd mention that it is a distraction which it is, it's distracting to you nad you were not the next shooter . If that has no effect then tell him outright to stop

4. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Most of the time, guys that do that kind of thing are in their own little world and really don't know that they are causing a distraction. A friendly reminder is the first and best approach. If that fails and it is obvious the shooter is intentionally making a distraction, they can be removed from the shoot for 'disrupting the harmony' of the shoot. Fortunately, that rarely is necessary.

5. SR1

SR1 TS Member

Ask the person to please stop if they dont start beaning them with empties whe nyou open the gun.

6. ismah

ismah Active Member

Blow his head off with some seven and halves, beat the stump with your stock and then eat his brains.

7. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

more bush league, do-do

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

What a bunch of girly-men!

Curt

9. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

I'm very intense and focused on the line, and one night, at North Carroll, during a practice round, a new shooter, on the station in front of me, was beaning me with ejected shells from his auto which had no catcher. I simply turned my back and protected the gun from the flying debris, and after the round patiently explained why he needed to get a shell catcher.

On the next round I'm intently watching the house, and got beaned by an empty. After the third shot, I turned to glare at the inconsiderate SOB and there was my pal, Steve, doubled over with laughter, from watching my reaction(s) to his tossing his empty hulls at me.

always good times at North Carroll......mike

10. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

It seems to me.. as you get better.. people try to test your mental game..if they can't challenge your shooting game.. Often.. the shooting game comes way before you master the mental game..(if you ever master it).. Then some are just stupid.. and as you well know..you can't fix stupid..

11. bill2

bill2 Member

Ismah, If someone drives by and sees me sitting here laughting they may think I've lost it. You sure are a gentle sole:>) Bill2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.