1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleting Threads

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by mixer, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

AFAIK, you can only delete your posting, not the postings of others on the thread.

Eric

2. Tdog

Tdog TS Member

FWIW AFAIK (As Far As I Know)

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Delbert

"I didn't know the originator of a thread could delete the whole thread until somebody said they did it. I thought I'd see for myself how to do it."

I Copper was correct when he said he deleted the entire post go to the link above and ask yourself why this still there. Then you can draw your own conclusions.

Bob Lawless

4. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Delbert No please tell me. I can't seem to find your original question as you have deleted it why is beyond me.

I do no that the link that I posted is to a thread as it say in the address

http://trapshooters.com/cfpages/sthread.cfm?threadid=172608&Messages=1

I was trying to tell you in a nice way that I have never seem it happen that anyone other than a Moderator/David could delete a thread .

Now that you have made a choice to be a smart ass I don't care if you ever find out how it happens or for that matter anything else. BTW this that I am writing now is a post it is being added to the thread that you started and so wisely deleted. Jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Lawless

PS please forgive me I made a mistake at 12:35 AM. I am so sorry I don't meet your profection standards.

5. Delbert

Delbert TS Member

Mr. Ivan, you seems to have some anger issues. Perhaps you could use some professional help- I wish only the best for your recovery.

Your BFF,

Delbert Dillingham

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.