1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

DELETED

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by hoot619, Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoot619

hoot619 Member

Yes but some are waking up. Our forefathers must be real happy with us. This is not what we were brought to be. We are letting our Country go to hell. Ken U/.

2. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

The hardest people to wake up are those pretending to be asleep.

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Many are not asleep. They're simply clueless.

4. Cwcroft58

Cwcroft58 Member

I agree the people are asleep, so what are the people we voted in doing??
    The election was bought and we all know it(some wont admit to it) and we sit here taking it on the chin and do nothing about it.
    If all the things that have been brought out about "HIM" are true, then why the hell isn't something being or been done???????????
    "HE" proved one thing , anyone can be president ,just have your cronies out there sweeping corners out for money and votes.. And just one more thing ,since the trend has been set ,no election will ever change it now..
    OH about the sheepeople being asleep,,, I think a whole bunch of the NRA members were.. I know I wasn't. I have spoken.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.