1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RickN, Jan 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

I do it all the time. Just take the cocking foot off the bottom barrel.

2. perga1

perga1 Active Member

If you just want to try it you can drop the bottom hammer by holding the trigger in the fire position when you close the gun and then work the safety on and off and you can fire the top barrel. It works on my GA1. JRM

3. perga1

perga1 Active Member

Just be absolutely certain you have the shell in the top barrel if you are going to pull the trigger on the bottom barrel with the gun closed. I recommend you pull the trigger before you close the gun and keep it pulled while you close the gun, then you will drop the hammer on the bottom barrel as the gun closes. Or just put an identifiable (Orange or some other bright color) Snap Cap in the bottom barrel. JRm

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Quit beating around the bush "Sportshot" and just tell us how you really feel.

5. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

Someone sure had a bad day, I suspect a simple "no its not a good idea" might have done just as well perhaps followed with "the range officer would not permit it"...

6. 2llc

2llc Well-Known Member

Wrong Larry Sportshot...... You make good points and everyone should remember that SAFETY comes first..... Larry

7. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

I am sure Perazzi Nut is feeling embarrassed. Maybe the weather in Maryland is getting to him. He is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet and shoot with. IMHO Ron Renouf

8. APrice

APrice Active Member

Message Deleted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.