1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Deleted

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by alant, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

For sale: Release trigger for a Winchester Model 12 12 gauge. This trigger is made a little differently as shown in the last picture of the trigger. This trigger is hinged in the middle instead of being 1 piece. I have used it in my 1950 model 12 and worked good for me. Has a working safety. Has some bluing wear and some discoloration on the non-blued parts. I don't seen any initials on this as to who converted it. Asking $250 or reasonable offer plus shipping CONUS. PM or e-mail any questions. SOLD pending funds.

Thanks, Alan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

0   0   0

The hinged trigger was no doubt made by Timney. I noticed it still has the safety still in it. Some of Timney's triggers could be used as a pull by moving the safety. Larry Evans

3. alant

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

Larry, this one is a release trigger only. I have had one that worked either way.

Thanks, Alan

4. patrick Swartz

patrick Swartz Member

0   0   0

Alan,

I suppose this could be a copy of a Timney release,but it is exactly like my Timney. The one I have is stamped Timney on the trigger.It looks like your trigger has had a shoe on it. This one is stamped "TIMNEY" on the same side of the trigger as the shoe screw marks on your trigger.There are styles of release much easier to build that this one. That split trigger is not the easy way out. I would bet two bits that the trigger you show the picture of ,is a Timney.
    Best regards,

Patrick Swartz

5. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

0   0   0

I also had one with the split trigger. I got it from timmey in the 1980's it was not marked. I sold it here a few months ago and had Phillip do a release/pull that switches with the safety. The conversion on my pull trigger was $250.00

6. alant

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

7. alant

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.